openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar

barney5

MPD Server Guide?

TechnoDadLife

New to OMV and Linux

macom

no web-gui access after do normal stuff

macom

SSH for newbie

Warlock00

Recent Activities

• barney5 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

Nein konnte mein Problem bis jetzt nicht lösen. habe erneut OMV 3 installiert mit dem angeschlossenen RAID. Es wird erkannt aber einhängen geht nicht.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

I tried, but it bombed out because the sound card is not set up properly. The container won't work without the sound card set. I don't have the time right now to look at it. But that is where I would start.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread New to OMV and Linux.

Quote from canadavault: “Could you enlighten us like me how to do it in detail? ” On windows you can use Win32Diskimager.
  • mbesar -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Why drives are mounted with noexec option.

Like (Post)
    Maybe it was in there from OMV 1.x and I upgraded. You don't need to add exec. Just remove noexec. Running omv-mkconf fstab updates /etc/fstab from the info in the fstab section of /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. Changing the defaults only affects…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x no web-gui access after do normal stuff.

Did you also do touch /var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock between the first two and the last two commandy as in the previous solution?
  • bart70 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Linear RAID suddenly disappeard.

Like (Post)
    Try the stop and assemble commands again from my earlier post.
  • bart70 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Linear RAID suddenly disappeard.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bart70: “it's the same ... the -1 is not weird ? ” strange. Maybe it was a spare? How many drives are in the array? Try the commands again but remove the h from the brackets in the assemble command.
  • bart70 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from bart70: “i see it in the web GUI .. should i mount it ? (i prefer ask than break all) ” No. that will cause it to create a new entry. mount -a from the command line should mount everything.
  • bart70 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from bart70: “Can i ask you something more, can we know why this crashed ? ” I wish I knew that answer. Sometimes it is because the system was not shutdown properly. Other times, it is because the hardware spins up the drives too late. Never…