openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Raid Mirror

macom

nginx error every system boot

boofsterb

Pinned Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

ryecoaaron

Announcement Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

TechnoDadLife

Rutorrent in docker

flvinny521

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Quote from Currymunster: “Is there a way of testing or seeing that the job has run successfully like a system log or something. ” If you did not enable the "quiet" option, you will see in the system logs which files have been copied. For this select…
  • boofsterb -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved nginx error every system boot.

I have the same error. Can't access web console and noticed this error nginx: [alert] could not open error log file: open() "/var/log/nginx/error.log" failed (2: No such file or directory). Any solution to this?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from MrTestOne: “Is there really no other choice for mini PCs and 2x USB 3.0 for 2x external HDDs? ” This one should be good... indiegogo.com/projects/renegad…i-computer-computers-pc#/ Quote from MrTestOne: “that there is no mini PC that can…
  • Currymunster -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “For 3am everyday, you want 0 in the minute box, 3 in the hour box, and star ( * ) in the other boxes with none of the "Every" sliders enabled (all should be gray). ” Hiya, all done and job run so that I have a backup…
  • Currymunster -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Like (Post)
    For 3am everyday, you want 0 in the minute box, 3 in the hour box, and star ( * ) in the other boxes with none of the "Every" sliders enabled (all should be gray).
  • MrTestOne -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from tkaiser: “ But honestly if it's more than just one or two 3.5" disks I would always also check how much in your area the costs of a HP Microserver are. ” I was actually thinking of getting a single board PC for 2x HDDs, like an…
  • ryecoaaron -

For 3am everyday, you want 0 in the minute box, 3 in the hour box, and star ( * ) in the other boxes with none of the "Every" sliders enabled (all should be gray).
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/arrHdrbKaEk Today, we will install Tautulli using docker to monitor our Plex watchinghabits. You need to have Plex installed to use this. Here is a video on how to do that: Plex Video For Raspberry Pi use this docker: lsioarmhf/tautulli
  • Currymunster -

Hi again, I've deleted the module thanks and worked out why it would not save a job. I do not understand the N days bit and had not completed the information correctly. How do I get it to sync every day at 3 in the morning. I've done o for minutes 03 for…