openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

OMV4.0.16.1 + mysql pluging 4.1.1, i get this message:

>> *************** Error *************** Bad Gateway <<Source Code: >>> *************** Error *************** Bad Gateway <<< *************************************Edit Source Code

[*]Setting up mywebsql (3.7-omv1) ...
    [*]Setting up mariadb-server (10.1.26-0+deb9u1) ...
    [*]Setting up openmediavault-mysql (4.1.1) ...
    [*]Updating configuration database ...
    [*]
    [*]>>> *************** Error ***************
    [*]Bad Gateway
    [*]<<< *************************************
    [*]
    [*]Processing triggers for php7.0-fpm (7.0.27-0+deb9u1) ...
    [*]Processing triggers for systemd (232-25+deb9u1) ...
    [*]Processing triggers for openmediavault (4.0.16-1) ...
    [*]Updating locale files ...
    [*]Updating file permissions ...
    [*]Purging internal cache ...
    [*]Restarting engine daemon ...
    [*]Done ...
    [/list]

the install finish anyway.
  • New

As subject say, if i restart or shutdown OMV correctly using the correct options on the webui, the docker containers are stopped nicelly as if i pressed the "stop" button on the UI on each one of them?
    I know that pressing the stop does a gracefull shutdown on the container but im not sure if the omv gui sends the stop command if i start a shutdown/restart of the whole system.
    Im on 4.0.16-1 arrakis with docker updated if it matter in any way...
  • New

Hallo alle,

ich habe das Plugin TeamviewerHost installiert und aktiviert. Ich mache unter Windows relativ viele Teamviewersitzungen mit Mitgliedern unseres Rentner-Computerclubs. Nun möchte ich gern irgendwo nachlesen, ob dafür das Plugin möglicherweise nützlich sein kann. Ich kann bisher nichts finden, wo die Wirkungsweise dieses Plugins beschrieben wird und bitte deshalb um Hinweise.

Vielen Dank und freundliche Grüße.

Hello everyone,

I have installed and activated the plugin TeamviewerHost. I do a lot of TeamViewer sessions with members of our Retiree computer club on Windows. Now I would like to read somewhere, if for the plugin can be useful somehow. I can not find anything else, where the operation of this plugin is described and therefore please for guidance.

Thank you and best regards.
  • New

I have configured OMV 4 to force SSL usage and I'm running Baikal for syncing calendars to some Android 4.2/4.4 smartphones. Those old Android versions don't work with the default ssl_ciphers, so I have to add additional ones to /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/security.conf.

In addition to this I'm running some PHP services and I have setup the paths and usage as described there. To make this working another include directive has to be added to /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/nginx.d/10webgui.

With every update, my manual additions are being deleted, so I'd like to know if there is any way to customize Nginx to allow such customization?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

msql-plugin 4.1.1 strange message "bad gateway" during install

Default usergroup and group quotas

jorgeavm

Duplicati, how to select source path

macom

If i restart OMV the dockers are stopped nicelly?

TeamviewerHost - benötige Hinweise zur Verwendung - need instructions for use

Recent Activities