Why should you use or not use dockers

macom

MPD Server Guide?

Stramm

Flash Memory Plugin and Plex -

Adoby

Recent Activities

• booga -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Create iptables rules in CLI.

Well... I think it's good for the different stages. However, I have another question: is it necessary to manage docker with iptables ? When I do an iptable-save, I notice that there are already many rules about Docker (Hidden Content)
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk unmount after reboot.

You have to provide some information about your system, so others can help. I have a similar problem on my HC2. I solved it by adding mount -a as scheduled job during boot.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread Why should you use or not use dockers.

is the actual & future way to install apps, plug-ins where deprecated for next OMV5, so it's a good step to start to use dockers.
  • razvanrudy -

Posted the thread Why should you use or not use dockers.

Thread
    Hi all , so the question is why should I use dockers ? Is there any advantage ?
  • edterbak -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoppel118: “Regards Hoppel ” Thanks anyway, this zfs_member has come up before and after further searching there is a thread that explains how to deal with it. Had the same problem myself whilst adding an additional drive, but for me not…
  • edterbak -

Liked hoppel118’s post in the thread howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Quote from geaves: “The giveaway here is the drives will not mount for the following reason; sdb zfs_member └─sdb1 zfs_member sdc zfs_member └─sdc1 zfs_member sdd zfs_member └─sdd1 zfs_member They are part of a zfs pool which would…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

I can remember it to be that way Source Code (1 line)The part after and including the colon isn't really necessary
  • dikkepanda -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Disk unmount after reboot.

Thread
    When I reboot my omv, the external hard disk is unmount. After reboot I can manually mount it via the GUI without any problems.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

What might be incorrect is the extra arguments, I can understand -d and why @flmaxey has used that, but the invalid format implies that a format is not set correctly, i.e. capital letters rather than lower case. The -d makes sense, but it could be that…