Letsencrypt problem

antipiot

Datein in Openproject mit Docker speichern

geaves

(HELP) not able to install shell in a box - error

macom

Recent Activities

• raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Modify docker container.

my experience doing the same: sometimes the new docker is corrupt and i need to delete and recreate. PD: when use portainer to modify the same in docker, all times works, so my suggest is that use portainer to modify PUID & PGID on existing containers…
  • bowe -

@geaves Yeah followed that when I installed yesterday. Maybe I should just reinstall whole container..
  • geaves -

@TechnoDadLife has a video for Sonarr, he has a video for Transmission but not rtorrent.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from flmaxey: “Yeah, I know who you're talking about ” :D :D I could get away with it if it was hidden away i.e in the loft, but due to the odds of 2 to 1 the loft and the best part of the garage is "storage" for their needs, I mean why/how is it…
  • bowe -

@geaves 1. Just did, rtorrent was set to network: bridge instead of host. But that didnt fixed the issue, my jackett container is up. But rtorrent nor sonarr is up. 2. Yes, the new user do have permission to everything.
  • antipiot -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Happy to hear its working :) Quote from Pentothal: “so letsencrypt was useless to remotely access my nextcloud? can I delete it from the docker? ” When you connected to your server, your browser probably said something like "Your connection is not…
  • geaves -

Two guesses; 1) When you modify check that every setting is the same just because it looks the same it only takes one setting to throw the whole thing out. 2) Does the new user have access to the host path/s (i.e. read/write)
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Datein in Openproject mit Docker speichern.

Quote from shimue93: “-v /var/lib/openproject/pgdata:/var/lib/postgresql/9.6/main \This is the host path This is the container path So unless the host path is a share it will not work
  • shimue93 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Datein in Openproject mit Docker speichern.

Ich habe das mit folgender Anleitung schon versucht. Source Code (7 lines) Doch leider bekomme ich immer noch die Meldung: "An internal error has occured."
  • macom -

Replied to the thread (HELP) not able to install shell in a box - error.

1. Install OMV-extras (if it is not installed already; if you used the images for OMV from sourceforge it is already installed) 2. enable Docker-CE repo 3. Install the Docker-GUI plugin