openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Hallo Zusammen,

die Frage wurde bestimmt schon häufig gestellt. Aber irgendwie werde ich aus den ganzen Beiträgen nicht schlau.

Ich habe auf einem Raspberry 2 omv installiert und über einen dockercontainer läuft Nextlcoud. In NeXtcloud habe ich meine Festplatte eingebunden, sodass ich über NeXtcloud Zugriff auf meine Dateien habe.

Aber jetzt zur eigentlich Frage:
    Bisher greife ich von unterwegs über VPN auf NeXtcloud zu (VPN über die FritzBox). Jedoch finde ich es recht umständlich immer die VPN-Verbindung zu aktiveren. Deshalb meine Frage, ob es sicher ist über eine feste IP (der Fritzbox) per Https, mithilfe von Portforwarding, auf NeXtcloud zuzugreifen. Als Port für die NeXtcloud würde ich dann 8443 auswählen, läuft bisher noch auf dem Port 81. Ist die Verbindung über die Fritzbox sicher oder sollte ich doch weiterhin die VPN Verbindung nutzen?

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe.

P.S.: weitere Programme zur Sicherheit habe ich bisher noch nicht installiert.
  • New

My Rock64 has two discs attached to it, the first (Boss) holds all of my data and back ups, the second (Slave) is a scheduled rsync copy of Boss that runs at 02:30 daily.

Last night both discs spontaneously unmounted at around 02:39 (the time of a system email). Any idea why this might happen?

This scheduled job has run largely unchanged for the past 6 months. The only modification is I upgraded Slave two days ago and enabled write cache. I left it copying Boss during the day yesterday.

I got a "sending incremental file list" message at 02:30 which indicated that Slave was an exact copy of Boss.

For the record I am getting several daily CRON-APT messages about "Failed to fetch security.debian.org/dists/jessie/updates/InRelease Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-arm64/Packages' in Release file".
  • New

Good MorningI wanted to consult if there is a way to make changes in the permissions without restarting the daemons, since if there are active transfers they fall.Sorry for my English, Google Translate

--------------------------------

Buenos días
    Queria consulta si existe una forma de realizar cambios en los permisos sin reiniciar los servicios, ya que al si hay transferencias activas estas se caen.

Perdon por mi ingles, Google Traductor
  • New

hello guys, i'd like to run the watchtower docker with some adjustments.
    watchtower should only check for new images all 6 hours and delete the old images afterwards.

to achieve this, is it correct to add the following line in the extra arguments field in omv/docker GUI?

Source Code

1. -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock v2tec/watchtower --interval 21100 --cleanup
    any feedback or corrections appreciated.
    i just started with docker, so still learning. :rolleyes: :saint:

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help, I cannot login to the web gui. Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory

ryecoaaron

OpenMediaVault-PXE Plugin

ryecoaaron

Help with WiFi Driver (Update)

ryecoaaron

Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start

ryecoaaron

OMV 4.x Odroid HC2 - Updates fail: E 28 No space left on device

BC547

Recent Activities