openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

omv-backup - option "keep the last x days" not working

votdev

Wifi adapters support

tkaiser

OMV GUI does not show updates

monsen

OMV 4 hangs randomly with high load > 100

raws99

Sharedfolders fill the boot disk.

raulfg3

Recent Activities

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x omv-backup - option "keep the last x days" not working.

Please open a bug report here: github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ers/openmediavault-backup Otherwise it is not guaranteed that the plugin maintainer knows about it.
  • nexusle -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x omv-backup - option "keep the last x days" not working.

Thread
    Hi, I use openmediavault-backup from omv-extras.org to backup my OMV system partition (DD method). I've setup to hold backups from the last 3 days. This seems not to work. I see backups of 5 days 17 - 21 january). Backups of 2 days weren't deleted.
  • monsen -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Update OMV GUI does not show updates.

Like (Post)
    It is a bit confusing. apt-get update will read your sources list. So you will see some output in the window, but it will not install any newer versions of software. apt-get upgrade will install newer versions of software, if available. In the GUI of…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Wifi adapters support.

Quote from geaves: “6Mbps ” Above it's 8 times more (6MB/s) which should be more than what is achievable with those Panda thingies you linked to. 2.4GHz results in inferior performance anyway, only the 'N600 Dual Band 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n' adapter
  • monsen -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Update OMV GUI does not show updates.

Quote from macom: “It is a bit confusing. apt-get update will read your sources list. So you will see some output in the window, but it will not install any newer versions of software. apt-get upgrade will install newer versions of software, if…
  • geaves -

Quote from kledder: “Technically these are AP's, not routers, but I don't see why they need routing functionality. ” I don't want to cloud what has already been posted but there is a blog here explaining Ubiquiti AC Pro as a bridge, there is also some…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from kledder: “why do I get the feeling that installing a wireless NIC is something people want to talk me out of? ” Since useless? An OMV NAS is operated headless, you can place it anywhere you want so simply move it next to a switch, then…
  • raws99 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4 hangs randomly with high load > 100.

My /var/log/messages has a lot of those: Source Code (23 lines) and those: Source Code (32 lines)
  • kledder -

Quote from flmaxey: “There are a few options you may not be thinking about. (The follow links are examples only. This is not an endorsement for these products.) 1. A WiFi Range Extender with an Ethernet port. 2. Power line adapters. 3. A wireless…
  • kledder -

Quote from flmaxey: “There are a few options you may not be thinking about. (The follow links are examples only. This is not an endorsement for these products.) 1. A WiFi Range Extender with an Ethernet port. 2. Power line adapters. 3. A wireless…