openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Raspberry Pi 3 - Error installing Docker

dhanushkak

Binding multiple interfaces not working?

vendo23

Download old RP3 OMV images

tkaiser

openmediavault on raspberry

Moving files from Freenas to Openmediavault

votdev

Recent Activities

• dhanushkak -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Raspberry Pi 3 - Error installing Docker.

Hi, Just to clarify I just have to comment the lines in /etc/apt/preferences.d/99raspberrypiorg and then execute apt-get install php7.0-curl ? Thanks
  • vendo23 -

Replied to the thread Binding multiple interfaces not working?.

• vendo23 -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread Binding multiple interfaces not working?.

Like (Post)
    A quick web search for 'RTNETLINK answers: File exists' suggest that removing the gateway entry for enp6s0 should solve the problem.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Download old RP3 OMV images.

Quote from flmaxey: “Out of curiosity, are you planning to replace the legacy images that seem to have been moved? ” Huh? We removed the OMV 3 image since even when the OMV 4 image was available a few hundred downloads per week occured with the old…
  • DierHanry -

Posted the thread openmediavault on raspberry.

Thread
    Hi solo, Another thing: i've constated when i reboot rasp, i loose nginx configuration (listen 80;) in /etc/nginx/sites-available/openmediavault-webgui, and therefore no connexion with my browser and i loose too ssh: i must restart sshd. Luckily, i've…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread Moving files from Freenas to Openmediavault.

rsync seems to be the best option, but you can also use SMB or FTP.
  • drwhowhogrub -

Posted the thread Moving files from Freenas to Openmediavault.

Thread
    Hi I am very new to OMV, i have been using Freenas but have to decided to move to OMV. I am trying to find a way to move all my files from freenas to OMV. I cant use the same drives as my OMV server doesnt use 3.5inch drives. Freenas and OMV are both…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Binding multiple interfaces not working?.

A quick web search for 'RTNETLINK answers: File exists' suggest that removing the gateway entry for enp6s0 should solve the problem.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x What if my OMV install fails. Will I lose all my data?.

If you do not store user data on the boot device (only possible via plugin, but no good idea to do so) then you won’t loose your data. Simply install OMV on a new device and reconfigure your system.
  • p1morris -

Liked Stramm’s post in the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    I have created a 10-opcache.ini nano /etc/php/7.0/fpm/conf.d/10-opcache.ini at the end i…