openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

omv-extras - ca-certificates error

SSH for newbie

geaves

OMV not mounting "some" drives after reboot

rs232

ftp dall'esterno

AleMagna

ZFS and iSCSI

titane

Recent Activities

• bfeio -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x omv-extras - ca-certificates error.

Thread
    I'm having this error after install omv-extras 4.X E: Failed to fetch dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-…ain/binary-amd64/Packages server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none E: Some index files failed…
  • mbesar -

Liked wookielover’s post in the thread Docker Plugin Help. - My first Container KODI HEADLESS.

Like (Post)
    I was able to get the docker setup and working. I was indeed configuring the network interface incorrectly. If you are using the default port you leave it in host mode and if you are needing to forward the port you use the Bridge; entering the IP of the…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x SSH for newbie.

What might easier is to explain what you have and how you have set it up, bear in mind that the system disk does not contain/store your files, those are on the drive/s connected to your system via the shares you have set up.
  • rs232 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV not mounting "some" drives after reboot.

Answering my own question, it appeared to be an issue with the disk label. I went overwriting the label (to be "5A" in my case) and it now mounts fine. I do not know why the label was different from the config to be fair. Regardless I helps this helps…
  • AleMagna -

Replied to the thread ftp dall'esterno.

Quote from ciarpy: “ok, allora server backup posizionato in città "A", il mio ufficio in città "B", dovo poter raggiungere il server per verificare se il tutto funziona, ed allo stesso tempo il proprietario deve poterlo raggiungere dall'esterno in…
  • titane -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x ZFS and iSCSI.

Hi, Sorry to ressurect this old thread but i'm in the exact same situation. I have installed OMV 3 and kernel 3.16.0-4, installed zfs plugin, but i can't install the iscsi-target plugin; (Hidden Content) If i try to install linux-headers-amd64 it says…
  • Warlock00 -

sorry but I do not understand. you say that to move files on the nas I have to access from a PC? is not it really possible to do so by ssh? for example if I wanted to move a file with the smatphone with ssh I can't do it?
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Force reallocation of pending sectors.

I got the notification this morning, that pending sectors turned into offline uncorrectable ones ... I'll replace the drive.
  • gunneric -

Warlock, What JollyRgr is saying, is that as OMV is a NAS or Network Attached Server, it is better to access it through the client you are using with your User name and password. You should set up network drive(s) on your primary access computer and…
  • DHGE -

Liked FlotteTotte’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Wie OMV Partitionen richtig nutzen und wie LOG Müll vermeiden.

Like (Post)
    Ja nen Paar Infos zu meinem System wären wohl sinnvoll :D NAS --> GIGABYTE GA-B250M-DS3H, i3-7100, 8 GB RAM, OMV 4 System auf MP500 Series 120GB M.2 NVMe, 7x 4TB WD RED Die Logs kann man sich doch auch direkt in der OMV Oberfläche ansehen, oder mit mc…