openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV wont show up / es zeigt sich nicht

reeneex

Problem with omvextra repositories

KM0201

MergerFS pool becomes corrupted for an unknown reason

Replacing Non-ECC with ECC

tkaiser

Raspberry Pi alternative with Usb 3

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• reeneex -

Replied to the thread OMV wont show up / es zeigt sich nicht.

Danke macom. Ich probiere das morgen nach der Nachtschicht gleich aus.
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with omvextra repositories.

1 nicht aktualisiert. I'm assuming that means Not Upgraded? apt-get dist-upgrade or apt-get -f install should have fixed that one (and I'm assuming that is the docker plugin)
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Replacing Non-ECC with ECC.

If both CPU and mainboard support ECC-RAM there's nothing to take care of. I would install edac-utils as additional step then and check error logs from time to time...
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Raspberry Pi alternative with Usb 3.

Quote from mxyz: “It looks like I linked the wrong model. This says it has usb 3.1 and gigabit ethernet. loverpi.com/collections/renega…puter-board-roc-rk3328-cc ” Yes, the Renegade (RK3328) is fine just as the Rock64 (same ARM SoC, same…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

delete the /config you define first time in my case /home/dockuser/pihole thats all. and remember that latest version of pihole (4.1.1) NEED THAT YOU DEFINE dns!=127.0.0.1 AND dns2=YOUR dns PROVIDER ( IN MY CASE 8.8.8.8)
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

@flmaxey I remember the other question: In the latest docker pi-hole install notes extra arguments "--dns=127.0.0.1 --dns=1.1.1.1" has been added yet you mention not using 127.0.0.1 down in the unbound section. The docker has been updated 9 days ago.…
  • Kai -

Replied to the thread Simplifying The OMV Configuration Backup and Restore Process.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Kai: “even though I have used Windows successfully throughout my 15 years of computer experiences I think Windows has made me lazy ” This is a little off topic but how would you backup a Windows system and then…
  • elastic -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Replacing Non-ECC with ECC.

Thread
    I am currently using ZFS with Non-ECC Ram. If I purchase and swap this ram out with ECC, will there be any issues or any other work to be done besides physically swapping the sticks?
  • Agricola -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

Thread
    @flmaxey Could you please explain the full path to "delete the file contents of /dockerparms/pihole"?Watchtower broke my pihole install and I cannot seem to find this file to delete it in order to start a fresh install. I am guessing from some of your…
  • slb20 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with omvextra repositories.

i enter those commands on the cli. the answer i get is the following: root@blackboxpi:~# apt-get -f install Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut. Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig 0…