openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hallo,
    Da meine SD-Karte defekt ist, möchte ich gerne eine Neuinstallation auf meinem BananaPI M1
    durchführen. Das aktuelle Image "OMV_3_0_87_Bananapi_4.12.9.img" funktioniert bei mir nicht:
    egal welchen Diskwriter (unter Windows) ich nehme, das Image wird erfolgreich geschrieben, aber am
    BananaPi rührt sich nichts. Hat sich etwas am Vorgang einer Neuinstallation geändert? Vor enigen Wochen
    konnte ich das damals aktuelle Image erfolgreich booten. Auch das empfohlene Etcher-Tool erzeugt mir
    keine bottfähige SD-Karte. Habe es mit diversen 4GB und 8GB Modellen probiert.

Was mache ich falsch?
  • New

Hi, yesterday I tried for the first time to use the USB_Backup plugin to make a backup.

I connected the usb drive (3TB HD with NTFS filesystems), mounted the filesystem and created the job in the plugin, then I clicked on run and I returned an error message, the usb drive filesystem was unmounted.

I then tried to disconnect the drive, and reconnect it, did the backup startup beeps and then unmounted it again.

Does the NTFS filesystem cause problems?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1

long.one

Medusa and docker problem

guilhem

Open Media Vault behind a NAT router

Help with union filesystem

Blabla

RPi v2 current 3.0.88 doesn't see 3.0.89

petrus

Recent Activities

• ronson -

Liked PC92’s post in the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    Hi, This is a step-by-step method to install NextCloud 12, with MariaDB instead of MySQL, on the same computer as OMV 3.x. I haven't invented something but I have spent time to read forums and installation manuals. My level in Linux is low (2/5). You…
  • long.one -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1.

ich habe verschiede SDs und Bananen ausprobiert. Netzteil hat auch 2,5A. Aber die Formatierung habe ich nicht gemacht. Muss die SD mit z.B. mit diskpart komplett gelöscht und neu formatiert werden? Wenn ja mit FAT32? Die SDs hatten vorher diverse Raspi…
  • Wolf2000 -

Hat sich sonst was auf der Banane geändert. Hast du die SD-Karten vorher Formatiert? Ist dein Netzteil stark genug 2,5 Amp..
  • long.one -

Stromversorgung ist richtig angeschlossen. Mein altes Stone Burner Image läuft auf dem BPI einwandfrei...
  • Wolf2000 -

Hallo Long.one Ich glaube du hast die Stromversorg an dem OTG angesteckt. Du musst den usb neben der SATA nehmen!
  • long.one -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1.

Thread
    Hallo, Da meine SD-Karte defekt ist, möchte ich gerne eine Neuinstallation auf meinem BananaPI M1 durchführen. Das aktuelle Image "OMV_3_0_87_Bananapi_4.12.9.img" funktioniert bei mir nicht: egal welchen Diskwriter (unter Windows) ich nehme, das Image…
  • guilhem -

Replied to the thread Medusa and docker problem.

Thanks for this answer :) Sadly it doesn't resolve my problem... I have the container running.... but I'm unable to see the Medusa interface on my 8082 port.. Here is what I get from Docker GUIkV1MLm Screenshot.png kV1MLm
  • jopenmv -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Open Media Vault behind a NAT router.

Thread
    Open Media Vault behind a NAT router Can anyone offer a solution to this as when I try to connect the server is just returning the internal IP address so it obviously cannot connect. Any help would be much appreciated thanks. I have forwarded the…
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Help with union filesystem.

up! Can anyone tell me whatt I'm doing wrong? :(
  • petrus -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update RPi v2 current 3.0.88 doesn't see 3.0.89.

Humm, I've set up the .img from the link on my post n°3, So now it's 3.0.88 uname -a Linux rasp2nas 4.9.41-v7+ #1023 SMP Tue Aug 8 16:00:15 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux When updating from command line, I see a lot of Stretch sources... And nothing more is…