openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Class E Network

geaves

Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start

danieliod

Pi-Hole - Network wide Ad blocking

jollyrogr

Odroid hc2 + omv4 qbittorrent v4.1.3 wrong save path

ganjor86

Filesystem erstellen funktioniert nicht / filesystem creation does not work

macom

Recent Activities

• geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

The one thing I found was when unbound was running directly on OMV, (like I had done 8o ) OMV could not do dns resolution.
  • geaves -

Quote from flmaxey: “I was assuming that the OMV host IP (where unbound is installed) would have to be DNS server. ” AAAHHHH!! I think you have something there Sherlock :D so replace 127.0.0.1 with the ip of omv, but what would you set omv's dns to if…
  • flmaxey -

When using a Docker with a separate IP address, I was assuming that the OMV host IP (where unbound is installed) would have to be DNS server. I haven't has a chance to test that assumption, as it would mean changing the settings recommended in the…
  • geaves -

My only other thought is to run this directly on the Pi and leave Docker alone, but install it from cli on the pi and leave the omv install as it is.
  • geaves -

Quote from flmaxey: “did you use your OMV server's IP address? ” No I followed the doc, so I had it set as 127.0.0.1, but that obviously doesn't work, because if I flushdns on W10 then I get the dns probe error. I found this doing a search, that sort of…
  • flmaxey -

It is possible to get inside of one of those containers on the CLI, but the barriers to getting out again when trying to add a package from an external source..... ______________________________________________________ So, in place of the custom IP in…
  • danieliod -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from danieliod: “Is there a way to resolve it and load the service automatically again? ” Did you try disableing and then re-enabling the plugin? Otherwise, systemctl enable docker.service should do it. If that doesn't do,…
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Pi-Hole - Network wide Ad blocking.

I have noticed no slowness. I ran the GRC DNS test after setting up the unbound resolver, and my server was the fastest as well as most secure.
  • ganjor86 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Odroid hc2 + omv4 qbittorrent v4.1.3 wrong save path.

Yes folder is exist on hard drive but still is downloading to sd cart.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Odroid hc2 + omv4 qbittorrent v4.1.3 wrong save path.

does the folder download exist on that drive?