openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Binding multiple interfaces not working?

tkaiser

What if my OMV install fails. Will I lose all my data?

votdev

RPI dependency issues with latest php7.0 7.0.30-0+deb9u1 (and their dependent packages)

cskrat

Can't get OpenVPN to work with OMV 4

dariusz_w

Unable to boot with 4 HD's in OMV4

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Binding multiple interfaces not working?.

A quick web search for 'RTNETLINK answers: File exists' suggest that removing the gateway entry for enp6s0 should solve the problem.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x What if my OMV install fails. Will I lose all my data?.

If you do not store user data on the boot device (only possible via plugin, but no good idea to do so) then you won’t loose your data. Simply install OMV on a new device and reconfigure your system.
  • p1morris -

Liked Stramm’s post in the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    I have created a 10-opcache.ini nano /etc/php/7.0/fpm/conf.d/10-opcache.ini at the end i…
  • vendo23 -

Quote from tkaiser: “Without providing output from these two commands it's a bit hard to guess what's going on on your system. ” Yep I see that now, my apologies. I've plugged in those commands and pasted the output into these attached .txt files.
  • cskrat -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update RPI dependency issues with latest php7.0 7.0.30-0+deb9u1 (and their dependent packages).

I did another fresh install and ran it with just the php7.0 packages after 'apt-get update && apt-get upgrade'; 'apt autoremove' had nothing to remove.
  • MrTestOne -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update RPI dependency issues with latest php7.0 7.0.30-0+deb9u1 (and their dependent packages).

Quote from cskrat: “This is... ugly but seems to have worked. apt-get install php7.0-common=7.0.30-0+deb9u1 openmediavault openmediavault-flashmemory openmediavault-netatalk openmediavault-omvextrasorg php-bcmath php-cgi php-fpm php-mbstring php-pam
  • dariusz_w -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't get OpenVPN to work with OMV 4.

I haven't worked on OMV 3, but recently switched to OMV 4 on my raspberry pi. Sadly, OpenVPN is broken. Even, that dashboard showing 2 green dots on service, however from logs I see that OpenVPN exit with error. Source Code (3 lines) During plugin…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Unable to boot with 4 HD's in OMV4.

Quote from goliath: “I have installed OMV4 ” OMV is not an operating system but just a rather huge addition to Debian. OMV4 is based on Debian 9 so in case you struggle with OMV4's own ISO I would suggest trying out a Debian 9 amd64 install (your CPU…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from vendo23: “See "systemctl status networking.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details ” Without providing output from these two commands it's a bit hard to guess what's going on on your system.
  • p1morris -

Liked 4bc’s post in the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    Your guide didn't really work step by step for OMV4 & NC 13, but it is referenced in many posts from my research so good on you for your comprehensive work. The wider community has benefited greatly!! I've managed to get it all working using a…