News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Shared HDD suddenly goes missing

geaves

How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

hoppel118

oficial Repositories OMV 4.0 raspberry pi 2 B+

Pinned Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

indragm

General discussion moved from another thread!!

geaves

Recent Activities

• geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Shared HDD suddenly goes missing.

Quote from indragm: “it says Device does not contain a recognized partition table. Does this mean the partition table has somehow corrupted and became unreadable ” That would be my understanding yes, but as @flmaxey has been assisting you I suggest you…
  • hoppel118 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

You don’t need to know the pool name. Like @p3s_29 wrote, press the button to import the pool, activate both options and you should be fine. forum.openmediavault.org/index…416c57502d58c588468a9ef70
  • hoppel118 -

Liked p3s_29’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Like (Post)
    Você já tentou importar os POOLS? prntscr.com/kxjei0
  • hoppel118 -

Liked p3s_29’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Like (Post)
    Quote from .H.: “yes, even i don't remember the pool's name ?” Não precisa lembrar, ele importa automático Mas tem que marcar as opções Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A5000 usando o Tapatalk
  • indragm -

Quote from geaves: “Quote from indragm: “reattached the external hdd to omv, but now it doesn't detect the partition at all, listed under /dev/sda/ but no partition ” ssh into the Pi and do fdisk /dev/sda this will give the partition table on that…
  • indragm -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

thanks to @tkaiser and @flmaxey who lead me to here and made me realize that raspi is not the only SBM fitting for OMV. Been using raspberrypi for ages, but recently I had an issue where one of my external hdd attached to it lose a partition, and poof,…
  • geaves -

Quote from indragm: “reattached the external hdd to omv, but now it doesn't detect the partition at all, listed under /dev/sda/ but no partition ” ssh into the Pi and do fdisk /dev/sda this will give the partition table on that disk
  • indragm -

can we go back to why my external hdd suddenly has no partition first? lol
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Quote from flmaxey: “I took a page from your book and built OMV on another AMD machine. ” :thumbsup: I don't think there is anything wrong with using old hardware, if it's going to do a specific job within a SOHO environment, particularly like yours having a low…
  • mrperfektone -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Daily Cron e-mail from openmediavault-check_locked_users ?.

Thread
    I'm getting this error on mail - And there are several other users in here who have asked how to fix the problem but no answer? - There must be a developer who knows how to solve the…