openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hallo Zusammen,

folgende Fehlermeldung bekomme ich, sobald ich eine neue Konfiguration bestätige:

Source Code

1. Fehler #4000:
    2. exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; update-rc.d 'collectd' disable 2>&1': insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `collectd' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5).
    3. insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `collectd' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6).
    4. insserv: warning: script 'S99UPS' missing LSB tags and overrides
    5. insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and S99UPS if stopped
    6. insserv: loop involving service S99UPS at depth 2
    7. insserv: loop involving service openmediavault-beep at depth 1
    8. insserv: Stopping S99UPS depends on
  • New

I have ClamAV plugin running on OMV 4.1.8.2.
    I have many large media files on OMV and would like to exclude these from my weekly ClamAV scan. I have read the documentation and found the 'OnAccess...' parameters, however, as the name suggests, this is just for On Access scans.
    I know the command line command would be "clamscan --exclude='\.(mp4|mkv|avi)$'", but how do I get these parameter options into the OMV scheduled job?
    Any help appreciated.
  • New

Hi, since a couple of months when I restart jdownloader with
    1. sudo service jdownloader stop
    2. sudo service jdownloader start
    it get stuck. A new file is created "JDownloader.jar.backup.1" and no "JDownloader.jar" file is present.
    "sudo service jdownloader status" says "Failed to start jdownloader" (obviously).

If I stop the service, rename the jar file and restart it starts properly but myjdownloader cannot find my instance despite of it's configured correctly (worked fine since a couple of months ago)

I already removed and installed again the plugin.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration

ClamAV - exclude file type from scheduled scan

"/lib/udev/write_net_rules" missing

artshaper

Pinned Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards

mcgyver83

Jdownloader stuck after restart and myjdownloader says "no jdownloader found"

mcgyver83

Recent Activities

• feelflow -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Thread
    Hallo Zusammen, folgende Fehlermeldung bekomme ich, sobald ich eine neue Konfiguration bestätige: Source Code (23 lines)Seit ich den Daemon meiner USV installiert habe, tritt der Fehler auf. Leider bin ich in Linux zu unbedarft um hier noch weiter zu…
  • alanspa -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x ClamAV - exclude file type from scheduled scan.

Thread
    I have ClamAV plugin running on OMV 4.1.8.2. I have many large media files on OMV and would like to exclude these from my weekly ClamAV scan. I have read the documentation and found the 'OnAccess...' parameters, however, as the name suggests, this is…
  • artshaper -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x "/lib/udev/write_net_rules" missing.

Thank you. The issue has been resolved. These modules are not needed from OMV 4... Sometimes., The network card is not recognized. but ... If Internet connection is good before start installing,The interface works well when the installation is complete.
  • mcgyver83 -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Hi, I'm interested in joining the test for rpi2 board, can I migrate my OMV3 config to the new OMV4 instance?
  • mcgyver83 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Jdownloader stuck after restart and myjdownloader says "no jdownloader found".

Thanks for the suggestion but I see 2 issues: - I'm running OMV on a rpi2, so docker plugin isn't working (wasn't working the last time I tried it); I can "setup" docker manually but in this way I loose the webGui benefit; - using docker I startup a…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Jdownloader stuck after restart and myjdownloader says "no jdownloader found".

sorry, no direct answer to your question, but , do you consider to use jdonwloader2 in a docker?. <- Works very fine for me.
  • ness1602 -

Replied to the thread Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!.

Paste your mount command here: example just type mount and paste it here.
  • mcgyver83 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Jdownloader stuck after restart and myjdownloader says "no jdownloader found".

Thread
    Hi, since a couple of months when I restart jdownloader with 1. sudo service jdownloader stop 2. sudo service jdownloader start it get stuck. A new file is created "JDownloader.jar.backup.1" and no "JDownloader.jar" file is present. "sudo service…
  • DarkVodka34 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Docker Won't Start.

Quote from luxferro: “I'm having the same issue. I had docker up and running for a while on a test system, and finally got around to setting up my storage drives and wanted to move the docker home to a shared folder. But ran into this error when trying…
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x autoshutdown smart long test.

In autoshutdown plugin it is possible to prevent a shutdown if a certain condition is not met. Disk activity, a certain task is running, IO activity a.s.o. Maybe you can check for active smartctl.