openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

I have the OMV running from an old WD 250Gb black sata disk and I have received alarms regularly that it is too hot (over +55° C).

That is not extreme but I dont like it in the long run. Especially as the other disks stays below 40° C...)

So I cloned the disk and started up the system with the cloned disk and I get errors.
    First there is no network interface.

And below that I get this error:
    "CIFS VFS: Error connecting to socket. Aborting operation.
    CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -101"

And a couple of more lines like that.

I suspect that I need to use omv-firstaid but I am not sure if I should do something else first.
    And for that matter what tools I need to use.
    "Configure network interface" seems like a nobrainer, as that probably will solve the network inteface (i hope).
    But I am not sure that'l fix the cifs errors.

I have switched back to use the old drive for the time being.
  • New

Hey guys,

I know there are plugins out there such as Sonarr, etc. But I wondered is there a plugin avalible for OMV that will keep track of my libary of TV series and notfy me when there is a new season? I don't need it to download or anything I just want it to notify me that there is a new season as I find my self having to go through my SMB libary and cross reference every TV Show I have to see if there has been any new season releases and soemtimes I'm a couple behind so an interface that allows me to can my media and be notified of any seasons that I dont have would be awesome.

Thanks,
    /Ky

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Initial setup and PIA VPN on Odroid HC2

macom

default Login - first login?

macom

Plugin to keep track of my TV Show Libary and notify me of a new season?

/Ky

Recovering data from a noob mistake?

PlatypusRider

OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1

mrcyrus

Recent Activities