openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plugins don't install (Odroid C1+ Erasmus 3.0.99

hanscie

RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation

flmaxey

No space left mergeFS

upgrade 3->4, Failed to start The PHP 7.0

Docker error for unknown service

flmaxey

Recent Activities

• hanscie -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Plugins don't install (Odroid C1+ Erasmus 3.0.99.

armbian -u says: sprunge.us address not found Network/firewall problem detected. Please fix this or upload /var/log/armhwinfo.log manually. /var/log/armhwinfo.log has been uploaded to curl: (6) Could not resolve host: sprunge.us awk: fatal: cannot open…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

Quote from JakRuzL: “I use a Win10 laptop for work. I have a raspberry pi 3b and 2 500G (western digital I believe) drives with nothing on them. All I really want is to have multiple locations of the same set of files for redundancy just incase I lose…
  • bowe -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x No space left mergeFS.

Thread
    Im using mergeFS and was about to organize my stuff, created a new folder and moved everything there. with mv * Some files were OK but not all folder was moved. Now I'm getting No space left on device but I've only used 2~tb out of 8tb.. Just found out…
  • bowe -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Modify docker container.

Like (Post)
    my experience doing the same: sometimes the new docker is corrupt and i need to delete and recreate. PD: when use portainer to modify the same in docker, all times works, so my suggest is that use portainer to modify PUID & PGID on existing containers…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from hanscie: “So I figured the souces.list would be worng or something like that ” Quote from hanscie: “once selected to install A whole bunch of errors occur... ” As @macom said 'a bit' more information is needed to diagnose this. On the ARM…
  • hanscie -

Thank you, @'macom Yes that is why I use OMV3... Still the plugins show up in the GUI, but once selected to install A whole bunch of errors occur... So I figured the souces.list would be worng or something like that. I could not find a solution in that…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

Quote from JakRuzL: “1) Any file I deem important for my situation could be copied to the first drive on the Pi and then an automation to perform its sync/backup/copy to the second drive. 2) I maintain a folder or set of folders where the master files…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker error for unknown service.

Quote from kmal808: “2 week old baby, spare time and sleep are a thing of the past ) ” Oh man :!: ,,, good luck with that! Actually, it's not all the bad. Don't get me wrong, now it will seem to be pretty bad, but it gets better later.
  • geaves -

@votdev & @tkaiser TBH I know the limitations of the Pi, the real problem is that most users do not, it's available in the market place and there are number of distros that run on the Pi, but OMV is the most attractive. What we should be doing is…
  • JakRuzL -

Ok, so let's go a different route by explaining what I am attempting to accomplish. I understand from both of you that a RAID 1 on a Pi is not going to perform satisfactory and is a recipe for failure. I guess my mind sprang to a RAID 1 (Mirror) because…