Use Telegram as notification service Q&A

subzero79

Problems with Orico SATA Controller under OMV 3

ryecoaaron

Nginx plugin suggetion

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Just been through the develop branch of portainer, it now has support to recreate containers and also updating the image on the fly and also to clone container and add changes. This last was a unique feature of the plugin, this means probably the end of…
  • geaves -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nefertiti: “/---/ now everything is green and working t /---/ ” :thumbsup: Have a good one. Quote from geaves: “Well done glad you got it sorted and it's working, my Pi-Hole shows eth0 as well even though it isn't :) ” And you too. :) (Let's ignore…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Increasing Raid1 filesystem size.

Quote from trey.merkley: “while I know dist-upgrade is pretty stable ” Just for the record: With OMV you should always do an omv-release-upgrade (after creating an exact backup of your system of course)
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Use Telegram as notification service Q&A.

Quote from tzinm: “In the guide I understand, that curl is a way to obtain the chat id. ” Is also used by the script. The chatid might be expired, i mentioned above how to run manually the script test it.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Problems with Orico SATA Controller under OMV 3.

Quote from PeteyBling: “Should I do the install procedure while the controller card and a HDD is connected or should I add the controller card later? ” You really should install OMV with no data disks connected. It doesn't matter if the card is in…
  • PeteyBling -

Okay, also macom suggested moving to OMV 4. I have a spare 60GB SSD laying around (unfortunately nothing smaller), so I might do a clean OMV 4 install on that while having my current OMV 3 SSD disconnected and as a backup, if the controller also doesn't…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from PeteyBling: “(Don't want to upgrade to OMV 4 at the moment.) ” This will make it tough. The card probably works on Fedora because it is using a newer kernel. Upgrading to OMV 4.x would get you that newer kernel.
  • PeteyBling -

I just left my NAS run without the controller card for a while now, but it still bugs me. The card has ASmedia 1061 chipset and works fine with f.e. Fedora. (This I tried at my neighbors computer.) I attached a picture of my kernel and the card, detected…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nginx plugin suggetion.

4.0.3 has the change and is in the repo now. You may notice that it is only enabled when ssl is enabled. I did this because I got the impression that no browsers support http/2 without ssl.
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

I spent a very long time to reinstall my system (which did not want to simply reinstall): install OMV on my NAS with usb Key I know very little about the linux environment. I followed step by step ... but I would have a hard time getting more info (I do…