openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Which ARM device to get for PVR purposes - is the Rock64 any good?

Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!

ness1602

Crashplan Docker

DHGE

My current RPi-OMV-Nas needs an update

Minfred

Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

peterrrjr

Recent Activities

• elsmandino -

Posted the thread Which ARM device to get for PVR purposes - is the Rock64 any good?.

Thread
    Hello. I am thinking of moving TVHeadend from my x86 server to something a more power friendly. My obvious first choice was a RPi 3B+ but lots of advice on here seems to favour the Rock64. Is this going to be a suitable choice for me? What I need is…
  • DHGE -

Liked ness1602’s post in the thread Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!.

Like (Post)
    Could be that the docker is filling it up?
  • ness1602 -

Replied to the thread Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!.

Could be that the docker is filling it up?
  • DHGE -

Replied to the thread Crashplan Docker.

I solved my backup needs several years ago. Each time I upgraded my notebooks or bought a new one with a too small disk drive I got a new spare 2.5" hard disk. I bought an USB enclosure and hooked it to my computers. The backup is run via rsnapshot (can…
  • Minfred -

Replied to the thread My current RPi-OMV-Nas needs an update.

Hello, thank you for your mentions. Quote from Paul.: “The emmc also degrades quite fast, compared to an ssd or hdd. Maybe it's more durable than an sd-card, but it's way more expensive to replace when worn out. Since rock64 has 128mb spi flash, that…
  • peterrrjr -

Posted the thread Crashplan Docker.

Thread
    Hi, I am a newborn on the linux world. I am using the OMV4 for a couple of weeks now, to replace my personal windows 7 shares and also using on a rural community here. Well, on my personal Rig, i need to back it up to crashplan. As I am still a windows…
  • peterrrjr -

Replied to the thread Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x.

• 2devnull -

Quote from gderf: “Login via console or ssh and cd / Then as root run: du -sh * Examine the directory sizes to see which one got filled up. ” This is what I am getting. It doesn't really help me pinpoint the problematic files: Source Code (39 lines)
  • 2devnull -

Quote from gderf: “Login via console or ssh and cd / Then as root run: du -sh * Examine the directory sizes to see which one got filled up. ” This is what I am getting. It doesn't really help me pinpoint the problematic files: Source Code (39 lines)
  • gderf -

Login via console or ssh and cd / Then as root run: du -sh * Examine the directory sizes to see which one got filled up.