openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello,
    I do not know if this is a good place to ask, but recently I installed the new OMV image for Raspberry Pi 3, and I am not able to use the OMV Extras Testing plugin. I enable the same in the options, but the plugins like couchpotato and the others do not load.
    In my case that I am very beginner, it helped a lot to install.
    Is there a problem with this, or is extras testing being discontinued?

* forgive me for the bad English
  • New

Hi All,

im connecting via VPN into my network- all is accessable also I can Ping OMV and I can see the login Page of OMV in my Safari Browser (iOS) but if I enter my credentials - i will be throw back to Login page... if i enter my credentials wrong i get the normal error message that the credentials are wrong...

The VPN runs on a RPi - before it was running on the NAS (OMV) itself ... and there i dont had the problem to enter the GUI of OMV.

What could be the problem?

I have no problem to enter SSH on OMV via VPN in actually constellation - that works - just GUI Login wont work.

I apriciate any help

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

repo problems with RPi image

ryecoaaron

Ghost syncing

zim

more then one DNS in a static setup

richprim

Jdownloader

MarcTremonti

Sharing folders/files over internet

Frepke

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread repo problems with RPi image.

Quote from Autobot: “I enable the same in the options, but the plugins like couchpotato and the others do not load. ” That is because most of the downloader plugins like couchpotato do not exist in OMV 4.x. We are telling people to use docker: OMV +
  • ryecoaaron -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread Best silent micro ATX case?.

Like (Post)
    I don't have ethernet everywhere either. But this was important enough to me that I ran a cable for it.
  • zim -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Ghost syncing.

ok after digging for hours i found the problem. Aug 21 10:11:38 storage systemd[1]: Starting Execute the rsync backup jobs when /dev/disk/by-label/hive-backup is plugged in... Aug 21 10:11:39 storage rsync-92885e69-e67b-479a-9afd-d7c98ef4f1e2: Please…
  • richprim -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x more then one DNS in a static setup.

• MarcTremonti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Jdownloader.

Quote from plumpro: “Quote from MarcTremonti: “hey man. i have an odroid-hc2, which is arm. so i cant use the plusminus image right?could you lead me to an fitting image for my odroid? there are tons of jdownloader images in the docker repository,…
  • MarcTremonti -

Liked plumpro’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Jdownloader.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarcTremonti: “hey man. i have an odroid-hc2, which is arm. so i cant use the plusminus image right?could you lead me to an fitting image for my odroid? there are tons of jdownloader images in the docker repository, not sure which one is…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x more then one DNS in a static setup.

Just separate the two by a colon 192.168.1.1,1.1.1.1
  • zim -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Ghost syncing.

I have the same issue. Every now and then rsync is completly restoring the drive to the state of the beginning. There is noc cron or anacron job and rsync server is of and no settings present. Ichecked the above but the problem remains. If i only knew…
  • Frepke -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Sharing folders/files over internet.

Quote from gderf: “Quote from Frepke: “Quote from gderf: “If you know what sftp is, tell me how it does not meet your needs. ” Hello gderf,Sorry, I don't have that knowledge :( I believe SFTP is safe for the transfered files, but I want protect my nas to…