openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Add wifi driver for Linksys WUSB6100M Max-Stream™ MU-MIMO USB Adapter

JBOD - Fresh install, first boot flawless, second boot raid is missing

Install Kodi on Onroid C2

pankajet

[Noob question] OMV in rbp3 shares over WiFi network?

Accidentally updated to Stretch - Help

chanders

Recent Activities

• pankajet -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Add wifi driver for Linksys WUSB6100M Max-Stream™ MU-MIMO USB Adapter.

Thread
    Add wifi driver for Linksys WUSB6100M Max-Stream™ MU-MIMO USB Adapter. Or let me know how to install driver.
  • mkyb14 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x JBOD - Fresh install, first boot flawless, second boot raid is missing.

Thread
    ESXi 6.5 - fresh install PCI passthrough of a IBM m1015 in IT mode 4 WD red 4TB (raid 6) First boot was flawless, transferred 4TB to the raid 6 I created. Shut down the JBOD case and installed new fans to make it quieter. Now after rebooting I have no…
  • pankajet -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Install Kodi on Onroid C2.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from pankajet: “How to install kodi on OMV running on Odroid C2 ? ” The best way is to buy another C2 or RPi or whatever and install openelec on it. ” What about plex ?
  • antojuve -

Posted the thread [Noob question] OMV in rbp3 shares over WiFi network?.

Thread
    Hi guys! I'm totally totally new on this of OMV, I'm very interested in buy a NAS but today I discover omv :eek: :eek: I want to doit with a raspberry 3, but I have a great question, this "NAS" can work over my WiFi network? Can share my files to…
  • chanders -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Accidentally updated to Stretch - Help.

It still worked but SMB stopped working. I reinstalled everything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Accidentally updated to Stretch - Help.

Is Omv still working? Downgrade the os is not viable. You would have to reinstall.
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread Permanently mount a remote windows share in OMV?.

The plugin is called remote mount plugin. Btw don't use this if the remote server is gonna be on and off. fstab is now handled by systemd, and "should" be smart enough to recognize a cifs or nfs entry and mount after network.target
  • JackElliott -

Replied to the thread Permanently mount a remote windows share in OMV?.

Hi, this is an old thread perhaps I can piggyback my question onto it. I want to permanently mount a remote folder onto OMV (Erasmus). I cannot find the remoteshare plugin in the GUI. Or is there another way? I can edit fstab but apparently there has…
  • dasein -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Plex plugin installation fails.

Quote from zllibengood: “This also worked for me with not doing step 5 and just reinstalling through the web gui ” Quote from cahooa: “Ok so I was able to fix this. I uninstalled Plex through the OMV plug in manager. Then through SSH did steps 1…
  • dasein -

Liked cahooa’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Plex plugin installation fails.

Like (Post)
    Ok so I was able to fix this. I uninstalled Plex through the OMV plug in manager. Then through SSH did steps 1 through 4 above. Then instead of step 5 I reinstalled plex through the OMV plugin manager. Plex seems to be working now.