Pull older docker image version

KM0201

Win32DiskImager on Windows 10 and upgrading from 3.0.94

KM0201

System disk is full, but it really isn't. 1 TB hdd actually has approx 15 gb

Goobs

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread My Closet Monster.

Quote from reverendspam: “I tried initially using ZFS on OMV, but zfs on the proxmox kernel was a bit buggy for me and not quite the same as on BSD. The freenas ZFS pool imported fine, the pool just would not stay connected ” Which was related to…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker no way to be found new Raspberry install.

so when you click apply in the yellow bar, does it give you any errors?
  • hoppel118 -

Liked reverendspam’s post in the thread My Closet Monster.

Like (Post)
    My 4 year old system using OMV4, complete with dust bunnies. These are the prices I paid at the time I bought the products. I've noticed that processors have doubled / tripled in price since. $70 - MSI B150M Pro-vdh $56 - Pentium G440 CPU - 2 cores $48…
  • Nefertiti -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Docker no way to be found new Raspberry install.

Thread
    Docker CE repo enabled in repo but no plugin showing in the list, actually the cursor has no effect on the system since there is no confirmation yellow message "The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes in order for them to take…
  • M0rpheus -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread OMV 4.x physical disk properties Standby error.

Like (Post)
    So... I ran into problems with HC2s, Ironwolf 12TB and physical disk properties. If I changed any of the physical disk properties the IronWolves got unmounted and wouldn't mount after reboot. And I couldn't fix it without having to reinstall from scratch…
  • daveinfla -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread Win32DiskImager on Windows 10 and upgrading from 3.0.94.

Like (Post)
    There might be some plugins in 3.0 that are no longer available in 4.0... so I'd verify your plugin compatibility.. I would update and then upgrade, but the end result will likely be the same either way.
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Pull older docker image version.

Hmm... I've never had to do that when I was experimenting with Plex and Emby.
  • flyinjoe13 -

It just hit me what it is. The noexec option in the config.xml file. I need to remove it. Good grief, four hours wasted for a 2 minute fix.
  • flyinjoe13 -

Whatever my problem is has nothing to do with version numbers, but I appreciate the info. I spent 4 hours trying to figure it out until I finally gave up. Not sure what happened. I ripped a movie last night and watched it without a problem. Shut the…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread Win32DiskImager on Windows 10 and upgrading from 3.0.94.

There might be some plugins in 3.0 that are no longer available in 4.0... so I'd verify your plugin compatibility.. I would update and then upgrade, but the end result will likely be the same either way.