openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

I have OMV running on a Raspberry Pi. I am able to command-K on my mac and log into shared folders with passwords easily enough. I have no idea how to do it on Windows 7. I read a lot of posts on this and other forums and I must be missing something. Should be easy to connect? I am a Mac guy and not great with Windows, but do I have to be? More to the point, how do I do it?
  • New

OMV4.0.16.1 + mysql pluging 4.1.1, i get this message:

>> *************** Error *************** Bad Gateway <<Source Code: >>> *************** Error *************** Bad Gateway <<< *************************************Edit Source Code

Setting up mywebsql (3.7-omv1) ...
    Setting up mariadb-server (10.1.26-0+deb9u1) ...
    Setting up openmediavault-mysql (4.1.1) ...
    Updating configuration database ...
    >>> *************** Error ***************
    Bad Gateway
    <<< *************************************
    Processing triggers for php7.0-fpm (7.0.27-0+deb9u1) ...
    Processing triggers for systemd (232-25+deb9u1) ...
    Processing triggers for openmediavault (4.0.16-1) ...
    Updating locale files ...
    Updating file permissions ...
    Purging internal cache ...
    Restarting engine daemon ...
    Done ...

the install finish anyway.
  • New

As subject say, if i restart or shutdown OMV correctly using the correct options on the webui, the docker containers are stopped nicelly as if i pressed the "stop" button on the UI on each one of them?
    I know that pressing the stop does a gracefull shutdown on the container but im not sure if the omv gui sends the stop command if i start a shutdown/restart of the whole system.
    Im on 4.0.16-1 arrakis with docker updated if it matter in any way...
  • New

Hallo alle,

ich habe das Plugin TeamviewerHost installiert und aktiviert. Ich mache unter Windows relativ viele Teamviewersitzungen mit Mitgliedern unseres Rentner-Computerclubs. Nun möchte ich gern irgendwo nachlesen, ob dafür das Plugin möglicherweise nützlich sein kann. Ich kann bisher nichts finden, wo die Wirkungsweise dieses Plugins beschrieben wird und bitte deshalb um Hinweise.

Vielen Dank und freundliche Grüße.

Hello everyone,

I have installed and activated the plugin TeamviewerHost. I do a lot of TeamViewer sessions with members of our Retiree computer club on Windows. Now I would like to read somewhere, if for the plugin can be useful somehow. I can not find anything else, where the operation of this plugin is described and therefore please for guidance.

Thank you and best regards.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Install ZFS or bust... bust?

wez

System Logs - monit, unable to read file system - repeats every few seconds

flmaxey

Share a USB connected UPS

daveinfla

Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface

Fako86

If i restart OMV the dockers are stopped nicelly?

subzero79

Recent Activities

• wez -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Install ZFS or bust... bust?.

Okay so, I watched the full_install.mkv, which included installing omvextras, and I am doing it the same way: 1. Upload the package. 2. Search for the plugin. 3. Check it. 4. Click install. Installing the omvextras 4 plugin failed when I first tried it…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) System Logs - monit, unable to read file system - repeats every few seconds.

Well, this development vindicates you because,, umm,, I thought you were guilty.... :D Since I've seen this sort of thing before when others modify part of the OMV config on the command line,, well... ;) (Not this error exactly.) So, really, it boiled…
  • daveinfla -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Share a USB connected UPS.

I finally got WINNUT for Windows to work...I decided I'll try it because I only have 1 Windows server, the OMV box and I plan on bringing up a pFsense box so it will want to use NUT too... The version (15) that's on sourceforge.net has a virus, the one…
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

und das problem geht weiter mit dem raid. ich kann es nicht einhängen. da kommt immer fehler das ich die struktur bereinigen muss. ist sie aber beim erstellen. im internet dfinde ich auch nichts passendes. also so langsam verzweifel ich. kann es…
  • daveinfla -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) System Logs - monit, unable to read file system - repeats every few seconds.

FIXED!!! Your not going to believe this... First, let me tell you I wouldn't have been able to fix this without your help and troubleshooting everything else first to get to this point, but in the end it was as simple as.... Turning Monitoring off
  • daveinfla -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) System Logs - monit, unable to read file system - repeats every few seconds.

Like (Post)
    What are you using as a boot drive? (Hopefully it's a USB drive.) If you have a spare, you could set aside your current boot drive, do a clean new build on the spare and see if your pool imports cleanly into the…
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

per ssh habe ich nicht probiert. was mir noch einfällt, ich hatte es in der vm auch als 250er IP drin, und beim probieren auch als netzwerk lauftwerk verbunden. usw usw. aber alles gelöscht danach. und die vm dateien dann auch. Konnte ihn jetzt…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) If i restart OMV the dockers are stopped nicelly?.

The server stops the docker daemon via systemd. stopping docker daemon stops all containers first.
  • stratege1401 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Windows 7 Access.

First, samba/cifs must be enable on omv. Then, samba/cifs share must be created. They could be the same as the NFS share ... Then, on win7/8/10, use the "network" tab inside the file browser to access the share OR under "MY PC" use "connect a network…
  • flmaxey -

What are you using as a boot drive? (Hopefully it's a USB drive.) If you have a spare, you could set aside your current boot drive, do a clean new build on the spare and see if your pool imports cleanly into the…