openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hi everybody,
    I have a problem: I want to remotely access my transmission webpanel via SSL (I installed a Letsencrypt certificate for my OMV, which I access via a no-ip domain).
    Under Openmediavault 2 the transmission admin panel could be accessed as a child page of the OMV admin panel itself, so there was no problem, but under OMV 3 it will open an external link which will not be accessible as a secure page.
    I digged a bit and found that nginx could be configured to do the trick, but I have no idea of how to do it: tried to follow some procedure, but with no luck. I am not new to linux, but this matter is a bit out of reach for me.
    Could anyone help me please? Thank you very very much!
  • New

Hi,

I was about to install Jackett (torznab for Sonarr and Radarr). I read on their page that Docker is the best choice. So I installed Docker from the Docker CE in OMV-Extras. Enabled it, and left the Docker base, source and destination path empty.
    Then went in to Docker images repo and Pulled image. Then pressed Run image and named the Container Jackett. Set Networking mode to Host (is this correct).

I was now able to access it on localhost:9117.

My question is, did I skip any vital steps? Where are Jackett stored?

I want to install Home Assistant to Docker, but I cannot find the image, and I don't know which repo to use?

When Home Assistant is installed I need to access the config files, where do I set the install location, and what location is recommended to put Docker applications at?

Please help me, I am new to Docker.

Thank you!

EDIT: Is restart policy Always good to have?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV 2.2.13 installation messed up

macom

Nginx server: How to handle host name resolving

Nas selber zuammenbauen

ramus

Not work MySQL backup

dzooky

Time to reinstall on raspbian ;)

macom

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.2.13 installation messed up.

Quote from bergerking: “I installed OMV to a simple USB stick ” If you want to keep the stick, make sure to install the flashmemory-plugin
  • macom -

just found the thread where it is described by gderf: New media in /srv instead of /media
  • macom -

Yes you can, but it needs some manual work. Is it important for you? You need to define an environmental variable. But if you do not have a real issue with it, I would keep it like this.
  • bergerking -

@macom, thanks for your help. I installed OMV to a simple USB stick, reconnected the drives and OMV recognizes the disks and the raid. But before it was mounted in /media/mountname.. now it is: /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WD12TBRAID0 Can I change this back?
  • ramus -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Nas selber zuammenbauen.

ich hab das alles mitbekommen, die ganze entwicklung von der zyxel bis auf debian, debian läuft relativ stabil jetzt mit der sd karte aber es gibt halt seine grenzen, zb ftp der upl der schwankt bei 10mbit upl hin und her manchmal auf 250kbs :( da sind die…
  • dzooky -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Not work MySQL backup.

Source Code (2 lines) Source Code (6 lines)
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Time to reinstall on raspbian ;).

Quote from ExRaspberry: “Using etcher the firts time. What's its advantage? ” I have not used it, yet. But as far as I understood: - you can use the packed image directly and etcher will unpack it before writing it on the SD card - etcher checks if…
  • epicfail -

Replied to the thread Suddenly OMV 3 needs 5 mins to boot.

So just updated the to the latest bios version and now it seems to boot normal. But why? This is very strange...the bios settings were never changed since i installed omv....so this has to do with the backport kernel and i just didn´t realised for some…
  • Mister XY -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Nas selber zuammenbauen.

Wie kommt es, dass du dir jetzt dein NAS selber bauen möchtest? Hast du die grenzen vom Zyxel Gerät kennen gelernt?
  • bookie56 -

Replied to the thread Solved? OMV and software raid 5.

Quote from flmaxey: “Since it's in your experience, I have a question for you. I have a PC that's getting really old. It's an AMD Athlon, 2 core with 3GB running Vista. I've been using it for office stuff, technical drawing with older packages, and…