Raspberry Pi Openvaultmediavault install problem

Mazufa

Can't activate openvpn plugin

raulfg3

Help with Docker, Nextcloud installation

stigma

Recent Activities

• kmal808 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors.

What method did you use to remove the noexec from your drive? I see from other posts there’s multiple ways and places you can edit for this. I’ve been dealing with same error trying to set up this container. Thanks in advance.
  • chclark -

Replied to the thread SATA card.

Quote from flmaxey: “Quote from chclark: “do you find the card needs cooling on some of the uk listings it says a 40mm fan needs attaching. ” I've found that these controllers run hot. In fact, I entertained the idea of rigging/attaching a small…
  • Mazufa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi Openvaultmediavault install problem.

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “What happens when you hit return after you put in : apt-get update. Thanks what we need to see. You can also attach the picture by using the the attachments tab, which will appear in the bottom left when you leave another…
  • Mazufa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi Openvaultmediavault install problem.

Quote from Marfio: “Mutta voitko käyttää omv-palvelua? ” Yes, I have been able Openmediavault dashboard. The problems started with that command because it didn't work. The command is apt-get upgrade which does not work.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't activate openvpn plugin.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from kmal808: “what would your recommendation be for remote access? ” I use ssh and don't use any vpn. I might start using wireguard and I guess there are some wireguard dockers out there. ” I have interest in…
  • stigma -

Replied to the thread Help with Docker, Nextcloud installation.

Quote from Virgil.A: “Quote from stigma: “I'm a little happier now because I realized the mistake. :D ” That is the best way to learn, I would have never guessed that ntfs would be the problem :)) ” Well, I didn't even think of it, but I tried it in…
  • adelancaster -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors.

Like (Post)
    Is the drive where the docker base directory is located mounted exec?
  • adelancaster -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors.

Superstar!! Thanks gderf, that was the issue! Adrian.
  • Netstumbler -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How does OMV system backup work for ARM?.

RESOLVED! Thanks everyone. I do think after just now trying all of the above (OMV backup, winsysimage32, and some other clone sw) I think I prefer just cloning it on my laptop. That seems headache free when or if I actually have the need for it. This…
  • gderf -

Is the drive where the docker base directory is located mounted exec?