openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Installation menu not readable

Slow MergerFS Performance on SMB

Proposed NAS setup

jollyrogr

Cant access web ui

jurke

Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI

geaves

Recent Activities

• monknster -

Liked TechnoDadLife’s post in the thread 3rd-party {How to} Install Plex Media Server in a docker [Video].

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=BNfk7ji4oh4&feature=youtu.be Today, we will install Plex media server in OpenMediaVault using docker to serve up all our media in our house.
  • Firefly -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Installation menu not readable.

Thread
    Hi, I wanted to install OMV 4 on a new system with an Asus PRIME A320M-K A320 Mainboard and an AMD Athlon 200GE 3200 APU. When booting from USB the installer is loading correctly install_1.png But when choosing to install, the next screen is not…
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread Proposed NAS setup.

DIY NAS isn't for everyone. At least he didn't get a Drobo.
  • jurke -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Cant access web ui.

OK, thank you anyway. I will cosider upgrading to OMV 4 than.
  • hoppel118 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Latest Docker plugin update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TechnoDadLife: “I have it installed. You just need to follow the directions above to add it. ” I didn't realize there was a bunch of cockpit packages. I didn't have cockpit-docker installed. So, I looked to see what other packages there…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Quote from MarcTremonti: “is that correct? ” :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • MarcTremonti -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarcTremonti: “hmm, doesnt seem to work with my command. old images stay there. something must be wrong in it ” :( Ok but what if it was like this Source Code (2 lines)so there are 2 separate lines
  • MarcTremonti -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Like (Post)
    Found the solution under extra arguments there is a an option Command in there you enter --cleanup --interval 21100 then once the container is running under the column Command you get /watchtower --cleanup --interval 21100
  • MarcTremonti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Quote from geaves: “Found the solution under extra arguments there is a an option Command in there you enter --cleanup --interval 21100 then once the container is running under the column Command you get /watchtower --cleanup --interval 21100 ” so to…
  • revq -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 3.x error "Failed start file system quotas" at boot.

I do get an error from time to time as well regarding "Failed to start Enable File System Quotas". Problem is that the boot will not continue as it stops in emergency mode. I need to manually hit Control + D to continue which is quite annoying. Any…