openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Another permissions thread, help a noob set this up properly...

RSync: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ....... - What's wrong?

rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?

Pinned Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares

carriba

Downloads not working for torrents

itsmyst

Recent Activities

• flvinny521 -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cghill: “So it seems the general process for setting up OMV is: Disks -> File Systems -> Shared Folder -> SMB Share. ” Ref: the -> New Users Guide for setup details. Quote from cghill: “Obviously its the same process to replace the drive…
  • topi -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?.

Thread
    Hi there, perhaps I just have not overseen it completely but is there a way to configure pre and post execution scripts (cmd_postexec and cmd_preexec) within the rsnapshot plugin? Thanks in advance for a hint, topi
  • carriba -

Replied to the thread Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares.

Let me recap the tests I've done, and the findings obtained: - Access to an OMV4 server using SSH terminal prompt and FTP shared folder is working fine with all Windows7, macOS, and Windows 10 operating systems. - Access to the same OMV4 server using…
  • itsmyst -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Downloads not working for torrents.

I'll find a sonarr guide and read up. Thanks again for all of your help!
  • Njuilpo -

Liked Reed’s post in the thread OMV 2.x My Guide to Debugging Disk Spin-ups.

Like (Post)
    I was having some difficulty with a disk spinning up periodically and in the process of debugging it I created a small shell script which others might find useful if they have the same problem. What it does: - It writes out buffered data to the disk -…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Read floppies directly from OMV.

I see to share CD/DVD but never a floppy disk: CD/DVD Share
  • Scriptcore -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV do not install - hangs on Partition formatting.

the fact of the matter is that the ssd disk is new, and usb is also new overwritten a couple of times
  • gderf -

I don't use Sonarr to its fullest capabilities so I can't offer any hints. I only have it set up to push the torrents it finds to a seedbox in Europe and I have to manually download the files from there into the directories I want them stored in.
  • itsmyst -

Oh my god it FINALLY WORKS! I had to go feed my kids and when I came back the couple of episodes that were queued were finished downloading! Amazing! I think the key was Quote from gderf: “In Deluge | Downloads section you have Download To: set to a…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from macom: “That is what I did In a VM ” For testing, I think it is fine but I would want Volker to change his guide to do this :)