openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Okay so im trying to add 2 remove ftpfs shares to my OMV

Backups and Space

If I add backups first works fine when I add a Space I get this error

Source Code

1. Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf remoteshare 2>&1': fuse: mountpoint is not empty fuse: if you are sure this is safe, use the 'nonempty' mount option

Source Code

1. Error #4000:
    2. exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf remoteshare 2>&1': fuse: mountpoint is not empty
    3. fuse: if you are sure this is safe, use the 'nonempty' mount option' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/remoteshare.inc:101
    4. Stack trace:
    5. #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleRemoteShare->applyConfig()
    6. #1 [internal function]:
  • New

I got my HDD on there, created a file, its on the network i think and i added plex, the plugins, and now I am lost. I have no idea what to do next and i cant seem to add a network drive. I would like some tips with different os since we have Windows, Android, MacOS, Linux, and ios. I am obviously new to the whole NAS, RAID storage, and plex. I had a Pi, some HDDs and decided to try something. We lost some HDDs when our PC went down some time ago. Hope a NAS Pi setup would be more stable. Also plex is interesting. Need help moving forward.
  • Why php5 AND php7 packages in OMV-4 ? OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x

Titanet

New

Since upgrade from OMV-3 to OMV-4, i receive mails from monit or cron daemon each 30 mn :

Source Code

1. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    and here is error message from systemctl :

Source Code

1. openmv php5-fpm[1126]: [12-Dec-2017 21:38:04] NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object failed to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    So i stopped Monit service and notification via Gui.

Do i have to remove php5 packages ?
  • New

I get grub to load up and about 4-6 lines later black screen. Nothing I do will show the info and the login page.

Ive changed grub to

Source Code

1. GRUB_GFXMODE=1024x768
    2. GRUB_GFXPAYLOAD_LINUX=keep
    Which works fine for grub but after a few lines after grub boom black screen again.

its like its loading something when OMV is booting which wipes grubs settings and back to default.

Any ideas been searching for the last week without any luck.

Cheers

(Stone Burner 2.2.14)

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

raspberry pi 2.0.15 image

ryecoaaron

Why php5 AND php7 packages in OMV-4 ?

ryecoaaron

Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

tornadox

Remoteplugin mountpoint is not empty fuse

Blackscreen On VGA after new install (Bug?)

DarkVodka34

Recent Activities