Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x iSCSI Plugin.

Quote from picard.flo: “do you have more information about it? ” What more do you need than I already posted above?
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x New OMV UI.

Quote from vcp_ai: “Is the THEME=gray option still avaailable in 4.09 ?? ” No
  • rapibus -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Freigegebene Ordner lassen sich nicht löschen.

Quote from flmaxey: “Suchen Sie nach Rsync-Jobs, SMB / CIF-Freigaben, die immer noch auf Ihre freigegebenen Ordner verweisen. Sie müssen alle Aufträge löschen, bevor Sie die freigegebenen Ordner löschen können. Löschen Sie dann freigegebene…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Freigegebene Ordner lassen sich nicht löschen.

Suchen Sie nach Rsync-Jobs, SMB / CIF-Freigaben, die immer noch auf Ihre freigegebenen Ordner verweisen. Sie müssen alle Aufträge löschen, bevor Sie die freigegebenen Ordner löschen können. Löschen Sie dann freigegebene Ordner, löschen Sie das…
  • subzero79 -

The old theme is not available any more. It was removed this week or last because of the new icon adoption. You can check at github.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Possible to grow linear pool?.

Quote from subzero79: “Is the same for linear, one drive goes south array dies also ” Sure, can't be any different since with classic/anachronistic RAID there's a huge gap between the device and the filesystem layer. RAID builds a block device and…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NFS exports by IP address.

This was a request long time ago, the commit went through but this has never worked. The subnets or addresses are not parsed correctly into exports file. If you really need a custom exports then just disable the nfs server in omv, and use systemctl to…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Possible to grow linear pool?.

Quote from Sc0rp: “That's not correct for linear-mode! ” Is the same for linear, one drive goes south array dies also, is on the kernel wiki.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x How do I know the UPS is working?.

Quote from MrT10001: “How do I know my PowerWalker VI 650 UPS is working (monitoring and shutting down) without taking the mains power off? ” Impossible. You need to test this. Especially if you've not already collected some experiences with these…
  • cabrio_leo -

Could you please post your nut-plugin settings here? It is possible to configure the shutdown 1. ... by a fixed amount of time e.g 10 min = 600s 2. ... dependent of the charging level of the battery. Which one do you have choosen? I have tested my UPS…
  • MrT10001 -

Okay update 23/11/2017: finally tested the UPS, removed mains and it kept both servers up and running. However it did not start shutting the attached OMV NAS down as it should have done.. Any ideas anyone?
  • vcp_ai -

Quote from cabrio_leo: “Did you delete the cache files also? /var/cache/openmediavault/cache*.json ” Yes, also performed several reboots after that... P.S. Remeber, I'm trying 4.09>updated to 4.11
  • rapibus -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Freigegebene Ordner lassen sich nicht löschen.

Thread
    Vielleicht habe ich beim neueinrichten etwas falsch gemacht, vielleicht aber auch nur die üblichen tomaten auf den augen ;) wenn ich den zu löschenden Ordner anklicke, dann bleibt der löschbutton ausgegraut. Eigentlich wollte ich auch keine ordner…
  • HackitZ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x how to install image from LinuxServer.io thats not showing in the repo.

just used linuxserver/calibre-web and it worked. thanks for all the replies.
  • adinis -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x New install on Gigabyte NUC, need advice.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from adinis: “So im assuming it wont connect unless a monitor is physically connected. Any ideas? ” This isn't an OMV problem. Some motherboards/systems/whatever won't boot if certain peripherals (monitor, mouse,…
  • Grabber66 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Show own log File in WebGUI.

Thanks for your reply. But I'll give up. I could not find an Error, but it does not works for me.
  • cabrio_leo -

Did you delete the cache files also? /var/cache/openmediavault/cache*.json
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.4 SnapRaid.

You have posted a similar question here Ryecoaaron asked you for the output of omv-showkey snapraid (see post no.8) but you didn´t respond anymore.
  • vcp_ai -

Is the THEME=gray option still avaailable in 4.09 ?? I've tried echo 'OMV_WEBUI_THEME=gray' >> /etc/default/openmediavault with no success .... Regards
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1.

With this latest OMV image also nand-sata-install to transfer the OMV installation over to a HDD or SSD is finally working. But you should keep in mind that this will prevent disk sleep with HDDs (please check also the JMS578 spindown firmware issue that…