Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• doron -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x LUKS disk encryption plugin.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from doron: “Makes sense? ” Sounds great but how do you do that? The same system that mounts the filesystem with the key file in it (fstab) is going to try and mount the filesystem inside the LUKS container. This…
  • Boia11 -

Liked Dropkick Murphy’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Backup of OVN to other local NAS.

Like (Post)
    Think about rsync
  • Boia11 -

Liked cabrio_leo’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Backup of OVN to other local NAS.

Like (Post)
    if you Quote from Boia11: “There are those protocols in Lenovo EZ-Media : LINK ” If you use the search function on your link fD0FYQ2vO19fXB0FYQ2vO29t7BoKwhtbcZ3t2oej98F8MR9Z7Hg74RQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg== and search for 'rsync' there are 3…
  • Boia11 -

Liked Evertb1’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Backup of OVN to other local NAS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Boia11: “Quote from Dropkick Murphy: “Think about rsync ” But how it work? use samba or other? How to configure?There are those protocols in Lenovo EZ-Media : LINK [CIFS/SMB/Rally (Microsoft), NFS (Linux/UNIX), AFP Bonjour (Apple), FTP, SFTP,…
  • Boia11 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Backup of OVN to other local NAS.

Work! I have configure Rsync Server and Module on OMV and Job copy cron on Lenovo NAS. Thanks at all! :D
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Unable to read ntp.service - WebGUI broken.

Quote from MagicVie: “Awesome! Thanks a lot samsquanch - this solved the issue. Update now successful. also thanks to everyone else for the help..! - set to resolved. Quote from samsquanch: “As a workaround, create a file called
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread No Web GUI after upgrade.

First remove the plugins that are not ported to version 3.
  • votdev -

Please search the forum how to handle this situation. We have posted this already 100 of times.
  • MH1333 -

iU openmediavault 3.0.84 all Open network attached storage solution ii openmediavault-calibre 1.1 …
  • Wolf2000 -

Hi Please send the issue dpkg -l | grep openm
  • Hi You have to look at the Shared Folder recursively forum.openmediavault.org/index…855ecabdba77c0542955e43c6
  • demslam -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Snapraid missing files that exist.

edited. The 5tb01a3 is not having issues as far as i can tell I can access all the files on it via the MergerFS share though. I will check the SMART logs on 5tb01a3
  • demslam -

Snapraid automated email bottom from Sun Jul 16 2tb_01 0% | 2tb_02 33% | ******************* 2tb_03 9% | ***** 2tb_04 3% | * 3tb02 0% | 3tb01 0% | 3tb03 0% | 5tb01a3 0% | 5tb02b3 0% | parity 2% | * 2-parity 2% |
  • ryecoaaron -

That all looks right. Is the 5tb01a3 drive mounted or having problems?
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x My First NAS home made !.

Fractal Node 304, good case ... but why the Kaby Lake T-Version? i5-7400 would have been a better choice. In Node 304 fits even a Thermaltake Macho tower cooler. I have a Xeon E3-1230 V5 in my Node, its a 80 Watts CPU. (FreeNAS system, my second NAS is…
  • demslam -

/etc/fstab # /etc/fstab: static file system information. # # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices # that works even if disks are added and removed. See
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x My First NAS home made !.

Good. Now we just need pics of the NAS itself :)
  • freeman32 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Unable to make NUT plugin work (errors codes inside).

It's good it works blazer_usb I had to use
  • Quote from bbddpp: “sprunge.us/VDTO ” There went something wrong since this is only the SMART data from one single disk. But this one suffers from cable/connector problems: Source Code (1 line)You should check the other drives manually and keep an…