Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• michal88 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with setting timezone.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. The target config looks like this: 1.pngDetailed error info: Source Code (16 lines)
  • muscatelle -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Rename partition label.

Thread
    I have partitions mounted as shown below and would like to change the label from 'backup' to something more appropriate. I have only a single shared folder which I'm prepared to delete 1. The web interface on this and other mounts is greyed out,which…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with setting timezone.

More info is needed, please post a screen capture of the field do you use. be2.php.net/manual/en/timezones.europe.php I use TZ=Europe/Madrid and works fine
  • michal88 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Problem with setting timezone.

Thread
    Hi I have following error when I try to configure timezone, current time, NTP server, etc. Source Code (1 line)Have you got any ideas how to fix it?
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Raspbian Jessie kernel panic after OS & OMV packages update.

I would check for the two usual suspects: SD card corruption (a filesystem check will do) and undervoltage (RPi problem N° 1). If you would use our OMV image it would be simply calling raspimon but downloading and executing the script works on Raspbian…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread rock64 - clean stretch armhf install - watchdog daemon fails to start.

Quote from jata1: “@tkaiser - any help from you appreciated ” What do you expect from watchdog? If you can't tell simply ignore or even filter out those messages or disable the service. If I would feel offended by everything 'strange' in a logfile on…
  • Drake008 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid 5 clean, degraded kann aber keine Dateien davon wegholen.

Dann bin ich woihl aufgeschmissen. Scheinen ja dann zwei Platten kaputt zu sein :(
  • bladecgn -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 2.x -> 4.x Upgrade Omv 2->3->4 - Hilfe.

Thank you for helping. I tried the proposed solution. The purge command does not complete: -------- sudo apt-get purge openmediavault-remotedesktop Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut. Statusinformationen werden…
  • epicfail -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x One Filesystem not mounted.

So, i´ve copied all of the data from this drive to another and then formatted the drive. The installed OMV 4 again and could make a new filesystem on this drive. Copied the data back and everything is now running as expected on OMV 4.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread ZFS device(s) not listed in devices dropdown.

Quote from BSDBovin3: “ My issues started with removing (aka. zfs destroy <FILESYSTEM_I_DIDNT_WANT_ANYMORE) an unwanted FS via the CLI. In the FreeBSD world that type of zfs change is normal. ” Shared folders in OMV use ZFS filesystems in the same…
  • BSDBovin3 -

Replied to the thread ZFS device(s) not listed in devices dropdown.

Why are they even treating the whole shared folder thing the way they are? When I use the docker ui plugin i can browse to any area of my box's filesystems. The issue lays with the way shared folders is parsing the filesystems. My issues started with…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x add additional volume map to docker container.

The question has been asked - what docker are you trying to configure?
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV VirtualBox 4.1 - "Advanced configuration" switch doesn't work!.

Quote from Mangoheini: “Just installed OMV4 and the following Plugins:- openmediavault-backup - openmediavault-rsnapshot - openmediavault-syncthing - openmediavault-usbbackup - openmediavault-downloader - openmediavault-symlinks -…
  • flmaxey -

Liked linuxserver.io’s post in the thread OMV 2.x [Docker Repo] LinuxServer.io Announcement Thread.

Like (Post)
    linuxserver_medium.png What is LinuxServer.io? Well, it started out life as IronicBadger's personal blog (blog.ktz.me) and then morphed into a community based site with articles about how to do things on a Linux Server aimed at the home user. Now,…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to a comment by exyu74 on flmaxey’s wall.

Wall Reply
    @ryecoaaron pinned the New User Guide to the Guide section. Getting it on the openmediavault.org site would be the decision of @votdev
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Zoneminder using Docker.

First note that Dockers go through an evolution that's controlled by the author. What I'm getting at is; while you may have downloaded the image name "quantumobject/docker-zoneminder" (the tag "latest" is assumed if the field is empty), the image you…
  • seed -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Trouble Installing Some Plugins - Missing Core Packages - Missing Repo?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “What kind of system? arm? ” 64bit Intel
  • David B -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x [Sensors] OMV-Sensors in OMV 4.1.x.

Quote from epicfail: “Any updates on this? I really liked the plugin on OMV 3 ” As I expected, I've been too busy to dedicate any further time to this. Full disclosure: I am not the main developer of this plugin. I am just a random guy who would…
  • donh -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install.

This is going to take more work than it seems. I don't have time at the moment. So here is what I would do. Look here and find as many of those as you can. packages.openmediavault.org/public/pool/main/ wget url as above. After you have them dpkg -i a.deb
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Quote from riff-raff: “I extracted my /nextcloud/data to a different location, my shares are /Storage/nextcloud/nextcloud /Storage/nextcloud/nextcloud_data Is it neccessary to install nc fresh or just unzip the package, since all relevant…