Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kekec888 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

I just deleted all log and here's a new one (Just restarted the omv server and logged into phpvirtualbox) but there's no log files yet? so where can i look to get the log file? an omv-log?
  • cyber7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker, Jackett, Radarr, SickRage using 2 instances of Transmission.

Yes, that is what I did, but there is one more step that everyone misses and that is to get RADARR and SICKRAGE on the same box. TRANSMISSION always stuffs it up when the files gets confused and mixed... THIS is what this thread is about, mixing…
  • Dreydor -

Liked flvinny521’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved transmission-openvpn docker error creating settings.json.

Like (Post)
    When you created the container, did you check the "R/O" box next to your mapped config folder?
  • Dreydor -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved transmission-openvpn docker error creating settings.json.

Oh man, my brain corrected those to "R/W" not "R/O". Turned them off and now everything is working. Thank you for catching my dumb mistake!
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x File System (RAID1) "Missing" after Upgrade.

Quote from krispayne: “do you think that by changing something like this in the raid configuration that OMV will be able to see it in the GUI? Once this process is done (800 minutes estimated) should I recreate the mdadm.conf? ” OMV will never be…
  • ryecoaaron -

Do they log files (in the same directory as the VM files) tell you anything?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Kernel Update breaks VirtualBox Plugin.

Quote from Mr Smile: “Would you please tell me what to do to fix that (now and in future)? And is there a way to automate this fixing for future kernel updates? (at least for minor updates like this one) ” You probably don't have the kernel headers…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Kodi Plugin.

Quote from Shurov: “Actually, this is exactly what I want - to have OMV back-end, and a Kodi as an always-on front-end (I mean, turn the TV on and Kodi is there). Do you have any news/plans regarding this plans? ” Nope, this is bad idea to have OMV…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker, Jackett, Radarr, SickRage using 2 instances of Transmission.

Why not run these in dockers? OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) The downloader plugins aren't going to be ported to OMV 4.x. This is why there is "massive delays" in…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV in proxmox lxc.

Quote from Ezhulk: “is it even possible to install omv4 in an lxc? ” Is possible, but the lack of block device support makes it pretty much unusable. You can probably find info in the proxmox forums. I know @shadowzero had some omv lxc testing instances,…
  • cyber7 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Docker, Jackett, Radarr, SickRage using 2 instances of Transmission.

Thread
    I have been struggling with the installation of SickRage and Radarr on the same machine and how to implement Transmission to manage trackers on the same OMV system. I now have a solution and wrote an entire blog-entry surrounding these issues and how to…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cant login to web.

What's the output when you execute the CLI command Shell-Script (2 lines) and then login again?
  • adriR -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 3.x Broken system disk, re-share data from the raid 1.

• Ezhulk -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV in proxmox lxc.

Thread
    Hi! i dont know if this is the right thread for this.: i am really new to omv and proxmox and have a question: evrytime i tried to install omv in an lxc in proxmox i cant start it an / when i try to start it i get root@deb-9:~# omv-initsystem run-parts:…
  • adriR -

Posted the thread Resolved OMV 3.x Broken system disk, re-share data from the raid 1.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I have been using OMV for quite some time, my configuration is quite simple, a HDD for the 250gb system and two 1TB HDD in raid 1 for data.The problem is the HDD of the previous system, failure, many sectors were broken and I had to…
  • topi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV4 For Downloader & Media Server - Docker the Only Way?.

Two How To Videos for Watchtower by TechnoDadLife are available: Install Watchtower to Automatically Update Your Other Dockers Cleaning Up Containers Left by Watchtower Automatically The two helped my a lot to get an automated update going.
  • kekec888 -

• Nibb31 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OpenVPN and PIA.

The OpenVPN plugin is to create a VPN server, not to set up a VPN client to connect a VPN server (which is what you want to do with PIA). I suggest that you set up the client manually.
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread Autoshutdown funktioniert nicht.

Quote from merkur: “Kann man irgendwie das LOG noch mal angucken so das ich die Fehlermeldung hier posten kann? ” Ja, da wo die anderen Logs zu finden sind, dort kann man auch das Log für den Autoshutdown auswählen, soweit ich mich erinnere. Beim…