Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ronson -

Liked PC92’s post in the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    Hi, This is a step-by-step method to install NextCloud 12, with MariaDB instead of MySQL, on the same computer as OMV 3.x. I haven't invented something but I have spent time to read forums and installation manuals. My level in Linux is low (2/5). You…
  • long.one -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1.

ich habe verschiede SDs und Bananen ausprobiert. Netzteil hat auch 2,5A. Aber die Formatierung habe ich nicht gemacht. Muss die SD mit z.B. mit diskpart komplett gelöscht und neu formatiert werden? Wenn ja mit FAT32? Die SDs hatten vorher diverse Raspi…
  • Wolf2000 -

Hat sich sonst was auf der Banane geändert. Hast du die SD-Karten vorher Formatiert? Ist dein Netzteil stark genug 2,5 Amp..
  • long.one -

Stromversorgung ist richtig angeschlossen. Mein altes Stone Burner Image läuft auf dem BPI einwandfrei...
  • Wolf2000 -

Hallo Long.one Ich glaube du hast die Stromversorg an dem OTG angesteckt. Du musst den usb neben der SATA nehmen!
  • long.one -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1.

Thread
    Hallo, Da meine SD-Karte defekt ist, möchte ich gerne eine Neuinstallation auf meinem BananaPI M1 durchführen. Das aktuelle Image "OMV_3_0_87_Bananapi_4.12.9.img" funktioniert bei mir nicht: egal welchen Diskwriter (unter Windows) ich nehme, das Image…
  • guilhem -

Replied to the thread Medusa and docker problem.

Thanks for this answer :) Sadly it doesn't resolve my problem... I have the container running.... but I'm unable to see the Medusa interface on my 8082 port.. Here is what I get from Docker GUIkV1MLm Screenshot.png kV1MLm
  • jopenmv -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Open Media Vault behind a NAT router.

Thread
    Open Media Vault behind a NAT router Can anyone offer a solution to this as when I try to connect the server is just returning the internal IP address so it obviously cannot connect. Any help would be much appreciated thanks. I have forwarded the…
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Help with union filesystem.

up! Can anyone tell me whatt I'm doing wrong? :(
  • petrus -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update RPi v2 current 3.0.88 doesn't see 3.0.89.

Humm, I've set up the .img from the link on my post n°3, So now it's 3.0.88 uname -a Linux rasp2nas 4.9.41-v7+ #1023 SMP Tue Aug 8 16:00:15 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux When updating from command line, I see a lot of Stretch sources... And nothing more is…
  • Nibb31 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x SMB/CIFS Write access denied.

Using an RPI as a NAS for vital professional data is extremely risky.
  • epicfail -

Replied to the thread Suddenly OMV 3 needs 5 mins to boot.

Seems the problem is not fixed yet. Again, my rig, needs 5 mins to boot up. Tried to reconfigure the network interface with omv-firstaid...got an error message Source Code (2 lines) Output of the two files mentioned above Source Code (18 lines)Source…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x SMB/CIFS Write access denied.

Have a look here to check if you made any mistake (full_install) OMV Setup Videos
  • dexter2478 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x USB-Backup plugin problem.

Thanks, I will inform you about POSIX and will evaluate what to do.
  • Djavis -

Replied to the thread xfs file system on raid1 lost after upgrade to 4.0.6-1.

Hello ! Yes it is the same Hardware, an SSD as main drive and 2 WD RED 4tb Hdds (raid1) for data all directly connected to the motherboard and yes I can ssh and do stuff. Everything is functionnal exept my data filesystem :-/
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x USB-Backup plugin problem.

Yes, sure. Please use a POSIX filesystem, rsync will love you for that.
  • joq3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Union Filesystems (mergerfs) slow write and read?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from joq3: “How come it wasn't automatically set to gigabit if it was available? ” That is usually driver related and probably due to the age. Intel NICs usually work the best. What kind of NIC is on the board?Quote…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Can't reach WebGUI after update 3.x. SSH is working.

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Raid 5 lost after failure of power supply.

Why I posted this: 1// you answered in a few minutes several RAID questions 2// seems like members tend to avoid RAID questions 3// you helped me on my own RAID question