Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• djpollum -

Replied to the thread Failed to execute XPath query '//services/nut'..

Hey, I've also got this error. I just installed OMV 4 and want to install the NUT plugin for my UPS. During the installation I get this error: Source Code (25 lines) Closing the installation popup results in warnings: Source Code (11 lines) Can anyone…
  • Quote from vshaulsk: “I am going to try different cables and test each one of my backplanes and HBA individually, but I have a feeling it is something else. ” Don´t do this. It will not improve the situation. I have already filed a bug report in…
  • I have OMV 3.0.94 with 4.9.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 kernel New second server with Norco RPS4220 case two 4 port SAS HBA that go to the Norco SAS backplane 4 mini sas cables I am also having this issue when trying to create a raid array. When I click Create…
  • This question has been answered in this forum already. :) Indeed it want's you to update your Virtualbox plugin in order to apply the extension pack. But since the author of the Virtualbox OMV-package itself and the ext-pack are different, the update for…
  • RHCPNG -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Duplicati time out error on delete.

Can nobody give me any advice on removing and reinstalling Mono?
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Asrock j3455-itx PCI Card msata Suggestion needed.

Quote from FireFlower: “Msata drives are not cheap, buy minipcie to 2x sata 3Gbps controller cards from aliexpress. ” Wow, this is the weirdest thread I've ever seen. It gets even more weird :) What should people do with a 'minipcie to 2x sata 3Gbps…
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x JDownloader Plugin doesn't work anymore.

If you get it to work, please feel free to create a Guide in our Guides Section
  • Sc0rp -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Einzige Festplatte nicht nutzbar.

Re, Quote from PlerTanix: “@Sc0rp kannst du mir via Skype helfen? Add mich unter FloriundLuki ” Sry, nope ... wenn ich das anfange ... Quote from PlerTanix: “@cabrio_leoo hab es damit versucht und nicht hinbekommen. ” Nicht falsch verstehen ...…
  • cabrio_leo -

Quote from PlerTanix: “@cabrio_leoo hab es damit versucht und nicht hinbekommen. ” Woran bist du denn gescheitert. Später kann ich dir noch die notwendigen Schritte etwas detaillierter beschreiben. Benutz' doch mal die Suchfunktion. Es gibt hier…
  • topi -

Replied to the thread Gallery plugin/docker image for home gallery.

Quote from jfromeo: “ So, I have tested the following docker images from linuxserver.io - Piwigo. Great piece of software, but it needs a database and it duplicates all my files, forcing me to maintain 2 copies of all the pictures, one in the sourcer…
  • PlerTanix -

@Sc0rp kannst du mir via Skype helfen? Add mich unter FloriundLuki
  • PlerTanix -

@cabrio_leoo hab es damit versucht und nicht hinbekommen. Könntest du mich mal in Skype adden unter FloriundLuki
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x The session timeout set to 0 does *not* disable automatic logout in general preferences.

Update the database permissions Shell-Script (2 lines)
  • FireFlower -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Asrock j3455-itx PCI Card msata Suggestion needed.

Msata drives are not cheap, buy minipcie to 2x sata 3Gbps controller cards from aliexpress. Costs under $20
  • kaly -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Raid5 inactive- Need help please.

I cannot backup anymore, too much IO error. I will start to replace sdd because it is not visible by the array. I will replace the disk and run mdadm /dev/md127 -a /dev/sddIs it the best way to replace the disk ? What should I do if recovery failed ?
  • alexdmejias -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Trying to install docker-gui getting error.

Getting the same error but I'm not sure what the 'docker-ce' repo means. I have enabled the plugin
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Cannot view filesystem after creation.

Putty is a way to get to the command line of your server, from a windows client. You could, also, use the plugin "shellinabox 3.4". (If you want guidance on that, I can help you with loading "shellinabox" as well.) On the rest, if you have some…
  • drew_p13 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Cannot view filesystem after creation.

Quote from flmaxey: “The drives appear to be fine. And you say this happens with both freeNAS and OMV? The problem in this, from a troubleshoot view point, is that anything on the command line won't work without a mounted file system. (So, before…
  • flmaxey -

The drives appear to be fine. And you say this happens with both freeNAS and OMV? The problem in this, from a troubleshoot view point, is that anything on the command line won't work without a mounted file system. (So, before looking at manually…
  • actionjackson251 -

Liked subzero79’s post in the thread OMV 2.x 3rd-party OpenMediaVault Docker-GUI Plugin Usage [ x86_64 Arch only].

Like (Post)
    Docker-GUI Plugin This guide is intended to explain how to use the docker-gui plugin coded @nicjo814 the front end developer of the zfs plugin . You can find more information about docker in the below link. docker.com/whatisdocker Docker allows to…