Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rayycy -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved LUKS + KeyFile + AutoMount? [SOLVED].

Quote from godfuture: “Quote from rayycy: “Hi godfuture I just came across your interesting method for storing keyfile on a USB. It's appealing because it seems to reduce one layer of operation in the process chain. However I'm having trouble…
  • rayycy -

Liked godfuture’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved LUKS + KeyFile + AutoMount? [SOLVED].

Like (Post)
    Quote from rayycy: “Hi godfuture I just came across your interesting method for storing keyfile on a USB. It's appealing because it seems to reduce one layer of operation in the process chain. However I'm having trouble understanding your commands. …
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread *UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*.

Quote from flmaxey: “So ARM architectures run in Virtualbox VM's? Is that a recent development? I'll have to check that out. ” It's not ARM. It's a lightweight Debian based on x86_64. dietpi.com Click on download and then PC/VM and they have a…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker: some Sonarr and Radar settings reset back to default by themselves regularly....

Quote from lime345: “I updated from 3.0 to 4.0 last night and freshly installed Nzbget and Sonarr in Docker, because the plugins are no longer supported from what i have read. Anyway after setting up everything(except a few kinks in sonarr) i restarted…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread 1 Individuelles leistungsfähiges NAS für Jedermann.

Warum per PN? Ist doch ein öffentliches Forum und alle könnten daraus lernen. Und was ist jetzt so speziell bei Deinem Setup? Ist halt ein Apollo Lake Board (Atom Nachfolger) (aktuellstes J4205) mit SSD an USB und 4SATA Discs? Hab das auch und…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker: some Sonarr and Radar settings reset back to default by themselves regularly....

Sometimes I find that my Sonarr docker was updated by Watchtower but is unreachable on the standard port 8989. Somehow it is being changed to something in the 40000 range and I have to edit the config file to set it back.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

That's an unusual router setup, however there a few things I would do; Change the DHCP scope if you can change the end pool to .50 the current setting allows for 198 address leases. Change remove the Pi from the manually assigned Change the Manual…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread Omv ladet webinterface nicht.

kannst ja mal versuchen sudo systemctl start nginx wenn nginx nicht starten will, gibt es einge Hinweise in der Meldung bzw. welche weiteren Tools Du ausführen kannst, um mehr Infos zu erhalten (journalctl) sudo systemctl status nginx zeigt den…
  • JimT -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x raid5 disk failure..

Like (Post)
    Quote from JimT: “The array showed back up in the GUI in a degraded state which allowed me to add another drive and recover from there. ” Well that's good :) but if a drive failed 'naturally' i.e. the Raid came up as clean/degraded the process of recovery…
  • gderf -

In OMV's Network Advanced settings you have MTU set to zero. Try 1500 instead.
  • Nefertiti -

I have done everything according to your instructions but I cannot resolve it!
  • lime345 -

I updated from 3.0 to 4.0 last night and freshly installed Nzbget and Sonarr in Docker, because the plugins are no longer supported from what i have read. Anyway after setting up everything(except a few kinks in sonarr) i restarted my server. After…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x raid5 disk failure..

Quote from JimT: “The array showed back up in the GUI in a degraded state which allowed me to add another drive and recover from there. ” Well that's good :) but if a drive failed 'naturally' i.e. the Raid came up as clean/degraded the process of recovery…
  • Rizos39 -

Replied to the thread srcsharedfolderref: The value '' is not an UUIDv4. in rsnapshot.

• Rizos39 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread srcsharedfolderref: The value '' is not an UUIDv4. in rsnapshot.

Like (Post)
    Fixed in 4.2.1 in the repo now.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Questions on Docker.

Quote from Methy: “Hello, I have some questions about how docker works ” Dockers are mini-Virtual Machines's not unlike a workstation or server VM running in Virtualbox. Some of the differences are: - A full VM can be, and often is, as fully…
  • JimT -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x raid5 disk failure..

Powered down machine and unplugged drive. Boot up and entire raid array is gone in GUI as had been the case. did the commands below that geaves and ness1602 helped me with. It appears that after a forced stop command and then an assemble command, I'm…
  • squ4nchy -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV extra - plexmediaserver plugin not found.

Thanks for the response. I ran sudo update-ca-certificates and got the following outputs: - Source Code (5 lines) I tried to check for updates again but get the same cert error. I get the following output with sudo apt-get install --reinstall
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/SXKZbqV__oA Today, we install Krusadera a file copying, moving and backup program that is similar to Midnight Commander but with a GUI.
  • .H. -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Thread
    Hi, I begin a new post after reinstallation OMV 4 My old sytem OMV 2.XX was crashed. i would rebuid my old pool who was on ZFS i 'm at the beginning : I installed SSL and follow this tuto : youtube.com/watch?v=rxEyR30iNt0 i have instaledl plugin…