Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Unresponsive OMV environment..

Did you connect a monitor to see if there are any errors? Without more info, there is very little to help you with.
  • cyber7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker, Jackett, Radarr, SickRage using 2 instances of Transmission.

• tkaiser -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Like (Post)
    Quote from tkaiser: “can you please re-test again (with repo active of course)? ” I didn't test the image but I did test the repo cut & paste from the image. It is working on my system.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

On my test system, I just created a VM and set it to autostart in the Virtual Machines tab of the plugin. I rebooted my system (I didn't manually shutdown the running VM) and the newly created VM was running after reboot. The plugin is doing the right…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Kernel Update breaks VirtualBox Plugin.

Quote from Mr Smile: “And now the error is gone. Any idea why virtualbox-dkms was not triggered during kernel upgrade? This is really a very standard omv installation ” Unfortunately, I have no idea.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Quote from tkaiser: “can you please re-test again (with repo active of course)? ” I didn't test the image but I did test the repo cut & paste from the image. It is working on my system.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I don't care if cloudshell is available but I don't think a broken repo should be on the image. If someone wants cloudshell, they can add the repo themselves. ” I notified Hardkernel and Justin replied right now: "John has…
  • Fako86 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Login am WebGUI nicht möglich, da system voll.

Thread
    hi leute, ich bin ein absoluter neuling in linux fragen und OMV. aber ich traute mich ran, alles soweit top eingestellt. super system. sehr einfach. jedoch hab ich jetzt ein problem. "kein zugang zur web Gui" also gegooglet und das…
  • Huberer -

Liked topi’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OMV4 For Downloader & Media Server - Docker the Only Way?.

Like (Post)
    Two How To Videos for Watchtower by TechnoDadLife are available: Install Watchtower to Automatically Update Your Other Dockers Cleaning Up Containers Left by Watchtower Automatically The two helped my a lot to get an automated update going.
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x plugin pyLoad missing.

All downloader plugins should use docker instead. Therefore this kind of plugins will not be supported in the future anymore. There is a statement of @ryecoaaron here in the forum.
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Attach rsync log to mail.

Quote from ramleaf: “Is there any way to compress the log and attach it to the mail instead of sending it as part of the body of the message? ” I have similar problems with USB Backup, where rsync is also used in the background. The log file gets so…
  • proper88 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x plugin pyLoad missing.

Thread
    is it possible to add the pyload plugin to the OM4 repo (now pyload is only in older version omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/omv-plugins-3/3-testing ) Thank you
  • Mr Smile -

Replied to the thread Kernel Update breaks VirtualBox Plugin.

Hmm. Didn't touch anything kernel related since installation of omv. I uninstalled VirtualBox Plugin, switched to Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 again and after a reboot I reinstalled VirtualBox. And now the error is gone. Any idea why…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Attach rsync log to mail.

• derrtyderr -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x GoFlexDesktop contains a file system with errors, check forced.

Thread
    I am running OMV on a Raspberry Pi 3 and have been receiving an error upon boot "GoFlexDesktop contains a file system in order to bypass I have been hitting "Control + D" to boot however shortly after booting up I lose access to the drive. When I plug…
  • kekec888 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

@Huberer hmm mine stays the same, but you are right with file vboxdrv, but that doesnt seems to affect or give any errors in log... Try this for autoboot: I made a workaround solution - i created a script in /etc/init.d/startvm startvm file…
  • lh1983 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?.

So the GUI in OMV is only going to show you the images you've already pulled. Helpfully, OMV has a search box (top right) which, when you search in there, will show you everything registered at DockerHub.
  • 4bc -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x docker nextcloud?.

did you end up finding a solution?? im not having much sucess installing too!
  • 4bc -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hi Folks New to OMV myself after running XPenology on a N54L for a while, I too have spent a few nights trying and googling some sort of guide to install NextCloud via Docker on OMV 4. Anyone got any tips or knock up a bit of a guide? I've even left a…
  • ramleaf -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Attach rsync log to mail.

Thread
    Hello! Currently when the option "Send command output via email" is enabled on a rsync job, the entire log that rsync generates is sent as part of the mail body. The problem with this is that if the log is very large it will not send the email because…