Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mkpd -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrade 2.x -> 3.x Upgrade Failed - Restore Plugin Settings.

This thread may be of some help providing some hints for the Plex database. Thread
  • QPlus7 -

Replied to the thread Raid5 Missing, File System Missing.

Well, I did just that. Once I added the new drive and added it to the array it started to resync. Once the resync finished it started to recover. After about 18 hours total, my array is now online and I have access to all my data! First order of…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Deluge - Locking the daemon to use only VPN interface.

There are various answers to your question and you can google for them. Here's one: forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?t=49883 I find that and similar solutions way too complicated. For me, configuring Deluge to use a Socksv5 proxy is far simpler…
  • Ectoplasm -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Deluge - Locking the daemon to use only VPN interface.

Thread
    Hello guys, I've set up a VPN client on my OMV, and I wanted to now if there is a way to "lock" Deluge traffic on this VPN. I've set up "tun0" as default interface for Deluge, but it use sometimes "eth0", which is not the ideal for me. Any idea ? Thanks…
  • itstooloud -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Plexmediaserver 3.8.1 on OMV 3.0.85 - service will not run.

Quote from tekkb: “I will try to take a look when I get a chance. You should be able to not make a selection so the database stays in the default location. ” Posting here because I'm having similar issues getting Plex running in OMV on my RPI. See…
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread Plex install trouble.

Quote from itstooloud: “Thanks for this. I saw your reply here which for some reason is no longer showing up. Maybe I should post to that thread (Plexmediaserver 3.8.1 on OMV 3.0.85 - service will not run)? I uninstalled, reinstalled and just clicked…
  • itstooloud -

Thanks for this. I saw your reply here which for some reason is no longer showing up. Maybe I should post to that thread (Plexmediaserver 3.8.1 on OMV 3.0.85 - service will not run)? I uninstalled, reinstalled and just clicked "Enable" without saving.…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Virtualbox-ext-pack-installer 5.1.14 error when I try to install.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “You can always tell it to install the latest version with apt-get install virtualbox=5.1.26-dfsg-2 ” Thanks to OP, I was getting the same error but following the above and a couple of apt-clean and a reboot this has resolved…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Guide how to join OpenMediaVault 3.x in an Active Directory domain.

The following will build the .deb which you install with dpkg Source Code (4 lines)
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread New Odroid board coming out for storage.

Quote from GeekGrrl: “Last time I set up OMV there were inputs to be put in (was on an x86 install) is that not the case with the xu4 image? ” With x86/amd64, you are actually installing the OS/OMV. WIth arm boards, you use a pre-installed (although…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Virtualbox-ext-pack-installer 5.1.14 error when I try to install.

Quote from sala82: “I want to install the actuall Virtualbox-ext-pack to my virtual machines. How can i do this? ” ext pack is installed on the server. guest tools are installed on the client. Download the ISO and attach it to the client to install.
  • GeekGrrl -

Last time I set up OMV there were inputs to be put in (was on an x86 install) is that not the case with the xu4 image? Usually use angry IP scanner (or find on mobile) to get ip addresses.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x virtual box instalation error.

Quote from Sami: “i386 system? yes (runing on virtual box machine on win7-plataform) ” I haven't built the packages for i386. So, that is probably causing you issues. Running virtualbox on virtualbox is not fun.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from GeekGrrl: “Being headless I guess someone will have to create an image that needs to be telnetted or SSHed in for setup. ” Nope. Write the normal xu4 image to a SD card, put in the HC1, and plug it in. You might need to login to your…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Upgrade 2.x -> 3.x webgui problems aufter upgrade from 2.2.6 to 3.0.84.

Quote from dholdi: “I haven't tried the commands Wolf2000 has suggested above, are they still worth running ? ” yep
  • itstooloud -

I just rebooted again to be sure what was going on. When I reboot, PMS isn't running. I realized early on what was meant by "library" and I actually had it up and running on a prior installation of OMV, where I could swear the library resided on the sd…
  • flvinny521 -

Quote from itstooloud: “OMV still gives me that message that says I have to save changes. ” What are you trying to do when you see this message? Do you get the error immediately upon logging in to the GUI? This is probably obvious, but the library…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV Freezes at random.

• itstooloud -

I tried rebooting and when it reloads, PMS is running but OMV still gives me that message that says I have to save changes. It seems to me that if I don't do that, I won't be able to add/remove drives or do anything inside OMV without getting that error…
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Mergerfs question.

Quote from gderf: “Maybe you should try another pool policy, such as "Most Free Space" instead. Of course I could be understanding megerfs incorrectly and if so, the above is all wrong and worthless. ” I'm no expert, but I think you are exactly…