Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mr Smile -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV VirtualBox 4.1 - "Advanced configuration" switch doesn't work!.

I'm not at home right now but I'm very sure I have fewer plugins installed and I have the same problem. :(
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Installing and configuring Calibre-Server.

Quite late answer: Edditing books afterwards is only possilbe through an external calibre GUI-Installation from a remote PC. You could do it also in command line, but it is a pain in the a**. just stop your calibre server with Source Code (1…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Subsonic Plugin.

• ade86 -

Replied to the thread Help: RAID 5 data Recovery.

apparently there is no superblock on the 5th drive (sde) what does this mean?
  • EherXtrem -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Autoshutdown-Fehler unter OMV_4.1.6.

Thread
    Leider brachte die Suche im Forum keine für mich verwertbaren Ergebnisse, daher versuche ich es hier mal mit meinem Problem: Vor dem Update auf die aktuelle OMV-Version 4.1.6 (Arrakis) unter der alten 3er-Version lief das Autoshutdown-PlugIn…
  • mod24 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved [Plugin test] openmediavault-luksencryption v2.

Hi Subzero, thank you so, so much for this great enhancement of the encryption plugin. This was exactly I was looking for the last months. I really like to have my data partitions encrypted and I used the "regular" plugin for this task. But I always had…
  • Blebbens -

Replied to the thread Several problems running OMV 3.

Hi flmaxey, Yesterday I removed the old hdd and switched to a new 3TB seagate iron wolf. The raid is working fine now and showing the status "clean". Now I wanted to do a fsck. After executing sudo umount /dev/md0, it tells me the target is busy. the…
  • DJ-AS -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Subsonic Plugin.

Thread
    Hi! I just make a new OMV Server with the last ISO and now i see that Subsonic Pluging is not available in this version.
  • Mr.Onion -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved MiniDLNA plugin doesn't start.

Like (Post)
  • Mr.Onion -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved MiniDLNA plugin doesn't start.

Yes, that solved it! Thank you! sudo apt-get install libraspberrypi0and then a reboot, and it works perfectly again.
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

I did a fresh install, copied my config.php to the dir and deleted data (since i specified another path for that), works, but gave me a data integrity error. Rechecking solved the problem (mainly app data was wrong) I managed to get rid of the Source…
  • cave_diver -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Creation of mergerfs with Plugin openmediavault-unionfilesysteme 4.0.1-1.

Thread
    Hi all, I'm currently in a testing phase to setup a new NAS. I want to use Snapraid and mergerfs as union filesystem on top. I'm faced with the issue below. <== and I'm hoping for help. 1. Snapraid creation ok 2. Union filesystem created (done via web…
  • jata1 -

Replied to the thread rock64 - clean stretch armhf install - watchdog daemon fails to start.

haha. I know but it annoys me. If it's really not needed then I would like to stop the service from trying to start... There is a file in etc/defaults that I think is used to start it. can I just delete this file? Hope all is well with you @tkaiser!
  • merkur -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Freigaben fehlen nach Update.

Hallo Niemand mehr eine Idee dazu? Bin leicht verzweifelt. ;(
  • michal88 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with setting timezone.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. The target config looks like this: 1.pngDetailed error info: Source Code (16 lines)
  • muscatelle -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Rename partition label.

Thread
    I have partitions mounted as shown below and would like to change the label from 'backup' to something more appropriate. I have only a single shared folder which I'm prepared to delete 1. The web interface on this and other mounts is greyed out,which…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with setting timezone.

More info is needed, please post a screen capture of the field do you use. be2.php.net/manual/en/timezones.europe.php I use TZ=Europe/Madrid and works fine
  • michal88 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Problem with setting timezone.

Thread
    Hi I have following error when I try to configure timezone, current time, NTP server, etc. Source Code (1 line)Have you got any ideas how to fix it?
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Raspbian Jessie kernel panic after OS & OMV packages update.

I would check for the two usual suspects: SD card corruption (a filesystem check will do) and undervoltage (RPi problem N° 1). If you would use our OMV image it would be simply calling raspimon but downloading and executing the script works on Raspbian…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread rock64 - clean stretch armhf install - watchdog daemon fails to start.

Quote from jata1: “@tkaiser - any help from you appreciated ” What do you expect from watchdog? If you can't tell simply ignore or even filter out those messages or disable the service. If I would feel offended by everything 'strange' in a logfile on…