Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Update Help, I cannot login to the web gui. Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory.

This must have fixed something else that was broken because the wol plugin wouldn't cause this problem unless it didn't install properly.
  • Gratz -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Can't boot web server and access webUI after failed update.

Ended up updating to 4.x, but the problem was a change of port that I could change with: Source Code (1 line)My server works fine again.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Latest Docker plugin update.

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “I have it installed. You just need to follow the directions above to add it. ” I didn't realize there was a bunch of cockpit packages. I didn't have cockpit-docker installed. So, I looked to see what other packages there…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Cant access web ui.

Quote from jurke: “Does this mean OMV 3 globally does not work with SSL anymore? ” This is possible. I can't confirm that because this version is not tested or maintained anymore because it is EOL since 9 july 2018.
  • Quote from macom: “Would it be possible to add a suitable folder to the list to be used as targets for symlinks? I don't think any of the existing folders is suitable. ” I would rather add a way to add more directories. I just haven't had a chance…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from TechnoDadLife: “The link to the article shows how to set up dockers. ” Either it doesn't have that option on Debian or my install needs to be updated because I don't see any container option.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with WiFi Driver (Update).

Quote from BackWoodsTech: “The only thing that's odd to me is that as soon as you configure the router to be a client access point (wired to wireless) your ability to login to the router goes away. Maybe that's expected behavior? ” Maybe you need to…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 openmediavault-fail2ban first version now available for testing.

Quote from onluigi: “hi, i can't view fail2ban plugin , already repo-test activate, why? ” No one has confirmed that the plugin works. So, I didn't put it in any repo.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “The link to the article shows how to set up dockers. ” Either it doesn't have that option on Debian or my install needs to be updated because I don't see any container option.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x how to migrate docker containers.

no problem expected, but because config of all dockers are saved on a separate ( persistent ) path, no problem if you need to recreate on new install, you do not lose your dockers config.
  • ppo -

Replied to the thread What causes Monit Alerts.

I've had that noisy "loadavg" event in syslog twice per minute or more. I've fixed that by adding extra lines to /etc/default/openmediavault and reloading. Source Code (3 lines)Shell-Script (2 lines)
  • aelsakka -

Replied to the thread Deluge torrents pause and resume script.

guys really appreciate any kind of help, lots of reviews with no feedback
  • monsen -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x how to migrate docker containers.

• aleks77 -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Resolved Plex wont play movies.

I also have Firestick with Kodi on it. And it's my love. I have recently installed my favourite addon - Yoda, and it's amazing. It gives me total freedom in what I actually need. What I like about this addon mostly is the fact that it has been steadily…
  • raven66 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Resolved Plex Media Server - error on reinstall.

This is an excerpt from syslog: Source Code (8 lines)It seems like some process is trying to create folder and subfolders inside /var/lib/plexmediaserver/ and cannot do it due to restrictions.