Recent Activities

• KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Quote from Peter.Weyland: “Quote from KM0201: “Quote from Peter.Weyland: “Quote from KM0201: “Since you seem a bit more contrite now, if you're truly having an issue because the kernel image on OMV the OMV ISO, you can download the current mini…
  • Peter.Weyland -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Quote from KM0201: “Quote from Peter.Weyland: “Quote from KM0201: “Since you seem a bit more contrite now, if you're truly having an issue because the kernel image on OMV the OMV ISO, you can download the current mini ISO for Debian Stretch, do a…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from Peter.Weyland: “Quote from KM0201: “Since you seem a bit more contrite now, if you're truly having an issue because the kernel image on OMV the OMV ISO, you can download the current mini ISO for Debian Stretch, do a minimal install, and…
  • Peter.Weyland -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Low speed to acess SMB share in MAC OS X Sierra.

Quote from kselltrum: “We use OMV server as dataserver to video production. Server and workstations has 10G ethernet link and hardware RAID6 (36 6TB SATA disks) (Adaptec 8885Q). Now we use AFP shares, and it works with datarates near 850 magabytes/sec…
  • Peter.Weyland -

Quote from KM0201: “Since you seem a bit more contrite now, if you're truly having an issue because the kernel image on OMV the OMV ISO, you can download the current mini ISO for Debian Stretch, do a minimal install, and then install OMV on top of it. …
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker no way to be found new Raspberry install.

Quote from flmaxey: “Quote from Nefertiti: “I am using dietpi on the RPI for pihole. ” Awesome. :) This is a good use for an R-PI. Backup the SD-card to an image file, and you're set.Updating Pi-hole on the Diet-PI is easy - it works as it would on any…
  • KM0201 -

Since you seem a bit more contrite now, if you're truly having an issue because the kernel image on OMV the OMV ISO, you can download the current mini ISO for Debian Stretch, do a minimal install, and then install OMV on top of it. The official Debian…
  • Peter.Weyland -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Peter.Weyland: “I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off Debian means OMV hardware support lags far behind the other mainstream distro's? ” The ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which I guess a bit behind others BUT…
  • Peter.Weyland -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Peter.Weyland: “I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off Debian means OMV hardware support lags far behind the other mainstream distro's? ” The ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which I guess a bit behind others BUT as soon as you update…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker no way to be found new Raspberry install.

Quote from Nefertiti: “I am using dietpi on the RPI for pihole. ” Awesome. :) This is a good use for an R-PI. Backup the SD-card to an image file, and you're set. Updating Pi-hole on the Diet-PI is easy - it works as it would on any direct install.
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Ignore existing files...

Quote from flyinjoe13: “I am using the Rsync option from the left side menu tree. I don't know if that's a plugin or not. It was always there from the time I installed OMV I think. So if I understand you correctly, I don't have to worry about adding…
  • flyinjoe13 -

I am using the Rsync option from the left side menu tree. I don't know if that's a plugin or not. It was always there from the time I installed OMV I think. So if I understand you correctly, I don't have to worry about adding that extra option. Just…
  • flyinjoe13 -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Ignore existing files...

Like (Post)
    Quote from flyinjoe13: “I am rsync'ing my Movie directory to a backup OMV server. Everything is going fine but taking forever because of the large amount of data being sync'd. For the next time, I only want to sync what is new not the entire…
  • Romaric ANDRE -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Update.

Je me suis posé cette question aussi, j'ai suivi ce tutoriel: akril.net/2018/04/14/mettre-a-…rveur-plex-ubuntu-debian/ Et la manipulation un très bien fonctionné! Je suis maintenant en 1.15.2.793
  • nikdav9 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x IPV4 Address.

Also, I did an IP scan I learned my OMV's IPv4 address and I still can't log access through web GUI.
  • nikdav9 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x IPV4 Address.

Thread
    after installing OMV when i type in "ip addr" i only get a ipv6 address under my wireless connection. "ifconfig" does nothing - command not recognized I can't access the web gui without a IPV4 address. Did I miss something during setup?…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from flyinjoe13: “I am rsync'ing my Movie directory to a backup OMV server. Everything is going fine but taking forever because of the large amount of data being sync'd. For the next time, I only want to sync what is new not the entire…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Peter.Weyland: “I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off Debian means OMV hardware support lags far behind the other mainstream distro's? ” The ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which I guess a bit behind others BUT…
  • KM0201 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Peter.Weyland: “I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off Debian means OMV hardware support lags far behind the other mainstream distro's? ” The ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which I guess a bit behind others BUT as soon as you update…
  • ryecoaaron -