Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nixmomo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x ZFS with Docker General Issue.

Source Code (1 line)is this the error with tcp port too?
  • subzero79 -

Quote from nixmomo: “after Reboot docker wont come up cause he don't like the symlink to the zfs share. ” Works fine here. Post here ls -la /var/lib
  • nixmomo -

Hmm... i thing i start to hate docker lol in log i see dockerd[2150]: time="2017-11-21T08:59:42.919906883+01:00" level=info msg="API listen on /var/run/docker.sock" But the Docker gui try to access api via tcp Port 42005 There is nothing listen to this…
  • nixmomo -

hmm damn... so docker is unusable... after Reboot docker wont come up cause he don't like the symlink to the zfs share... it's realy crazy that don't use more users zfs... it's so much faster ...
  • subzero79 -

Quote from nixmomo: “So no bugreport needed? ” You need to look for it in the corresponding section. github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ault-docker-gui/issues/40 Quote from nixmomo: “i test that... if i do that and if i delete the entry in…
  • nixmomo -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Benutzer und Freigegebene Ordner.

Probier mal chmod 777 /pfad/zu/deiner/freigabe Den Pfad musst du natürlich anpassen. Ich hatte das Problem auch mal konnte aber nie herausfinden woran das lag. War auch nur bei einer Freigabe der Fall aber seitdem läuft es.
  • Nibb31 -

Replied to the thread Raid 10 boot - how to?.

If the OS dies, you reinstall. It's usually faster than messing around with clonezilla.
  • nixmomo -

So no bugreport needed? i test that... if i do that and if i delete the entry in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml and in /etc/fstab is it coming back again? Just a simply Question, if this makes problems, why is the omv-plugin set this entry? or is it…
  • Lazurixx -

Not data drive, im assuming rclone. Havent really looked into the specifics much... isnt it pretty normal to have high read and writes? unless the OS is loaded into ram like ESXi. edit: if not raid. What are others doing for when OS drive…
  • nixmomo -

Replied to the thread My Mediaserver.

Gefällt mir sehr gut vom Gehäuse. In meinem alten NAS hatte ich ein CFI A7879 Mini-ITX was echt ein Krampf war. Deines sieht aus als könnte man den HDD Käfig ausbauen und so an alles bequem ran kommen? Wenn du Media Server nutzt wirst du bei 5 GB…
  • nixmomo -

Liked Dr.Seltsam’s post in the thread My Mediaserver.

Like (Post)
    Hi there, I liked to shortly introduce my new "mediaserver": It's based on the tutorial for the "NAS Basic 3.0" provided by the "technikaffe" homepage with slight modifications: * MOBO: * Asrock J3455-ITX (with Apollo Lake Celeron CPU) * RAM: …
  • mcdoug8 -

Replied to the thread System Disk Full - Cannot Log in to OMV.

I just rebuilt a new system drive with a larger SD Card (16GB) but OMV is showing the drive as being 7GB. DId I skip a step in expanding the image? Thanks very much for any advice on this.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved OMV in Virtualbox - No Network Interface.

It was odd behavior that I'd only seen with OMV as a new guest (fresh build), and a reboot or two had no effect. I've booted several times before, using DHCP with a VM, and haven't seen this. The new OMV build, in a newer version/install of Virtual…
  • Muffkins90 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Slow transfer from Win10 to OMV using smb.

It seems i have fixed the problem, really early this morning i did some changes to OMV its self and then sorta passed out in my PC chair lol. thought i would just try it for old times sake and i can transfer to the nas around 60MB/s and from the NAS to…
  • weebnuts -

Is this your data drive as well? What's doing lots of writing to your ssd? Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
  • Muffkins90 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Slow transfer from Win10 to OMV using smb.

@tkaiser Just had a lil bit of trouble with iperf. So i went to the iperf3 website and also had a quick look up on how to use it. i found that you have to use cmd and place the iperf3.exe in my user/muffs-pc folder but when i run cmd and enter…
  • mcdoug8 -

It is an 8GB drive (/dev/mmcblk1p) but showing up as 4GB Output of df -h FilesystemSizeUsed Avail Use% Mounted on udev 10M 0 10M 0% /dev tmpfs 399M 17M383M 5% /run /dev/mmcblk1p1 3.7G 3.6G 0 100% / tmpfs 997M 0997M 0% /dev/shm tmpfs 5.0M8.0K5.0M 1%…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved OMV in Virtualbox - No Network Interface.

Yep, the motd is generated before the system gets an IP.
  • ryecoaaron -

What is the output of: df -h Either you installed OMV on a very small drive or you copied a bunch of data into /srv when a data drive was mounted.
  • mcdoug8 -

Sorry. Yes I can log in via CLI. I cannot log in to the GUI Wen I enter UN and PW, it just goes back to blank login screen with no error message Output root@stoneyserve:~# du -d1 -h / 16K /lost+found 4.0K /opt du: cannot access ‘/proc/15452’: No…