Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• utamav -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved How to restore from backup.

Like (Post)
    Quote from utamav: “I don't see fsarchive on OMV 4.x. After installing the extra's for OMV 4.x, I only see OPENMEDIAVAULT-BACKUP 3.11. I am missing anything? I am planning to setting up a new server and want to be plan it better than my current setup.…
  • GTvert90 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Permission / user issues and syncthing/plex.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “sudo usermod -a -G users plex should work ” DIdn't work. Still have to change permission on the file to give others read access
  • jcd -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Encrypted Backup.

It isn't that hard to build a own script! I wanted to backup my data to a overlay filesystem (mergerfs), but that didn't work with the USB Backup plugin. So I had to build something on my own. (Backup to multiple disks) You would have to: 1) create…
  • bbddpp -

Replied to the thread Sonarr And NZBGet Stopped Talking - JSonRPC ReceiveFailure.

Still having this issue, bumping in case anyone else is as well. Radarr is fine. Sonarr running in a docker on openmediavault, even after updating the docker container, is throwing jsonrpc errors trying to reach NZBGet. Radarr with the same settings is…
  • Currymunster -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Folder Permissions.

It seems to have fixed its self after a reboot and now all updates are done and finished. back to the folders and I still need to see the videos.
  • antipiot -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Errors were encountered while processing: openmediavault-sickbeard.

Hello! Thanks for your relply: In the meantime: fixed it using: Source Code (3 lines)
  • Currymunster -

That worked a treat but threw up another fault. invalid rpc - error report below. Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:186Stack trace:#0…
  • cskrat -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update RPI dependency issues with latest php7.0 7.0.30-0+deb9u1 (and their dependent packages).

This is... ugly but seems to have worked. apt-get install php7.0-common=7.0.30-0+deb9u1 openmediavault openmediavault-flashmemory openmediavault-netatalk openmediavault-omvextrasorg php-bcmath php-cgi php-fpm php-mbstring php-pam php-xml
  • Eryan -

Replied to the thread Openvpn as server and client.

Quote from subzero79: “Yes. Just place the client config file at /etc/openvpn folder. ” My apologies for bringing back this thread from the dead, but I am facing a similar scenario but I am not sure that I follow your idea. First, when you refer to…
  • macom -

It is a problem with DNS server. The server name cannot be resolved. The IP address of the router goes in gateway and in DNS server. Also add 1.1.1.1 to DNS server. Netmask is 255.255.255.0 Disable IPv6
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Raspberry Pi 3 - Error installing Docker.

If it is a package other than one of these: firmware-brcm80211 libraspberrypi-bin libraspberrypi0 raspberrypi-bootloader raspberrypi-kernel and it comes from the raspberrypi.org repo, then you probably don't want it. Your output doesn't show any.
  • camjesus2 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Diskstats not showing Disk I/O for zfs pool.

Thread
    Well, the title pretty much says it all. Some details: I have a raidz1 on top of 5x1TB LUKS encrypted disks. It's still a test machine, but has been working well for the last couple of weeks. The disks are automatically decrypted at boot time, using…
  • iamaburrama -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Raspberry Pi 3 - Error installing Docker.

Just did this and it's installed successfully. Outputs are attached. I may re-install from scratch just to be sure I didn't mis-configure anything. Do I risk installing updates through the update management that shouldn't be?
  • ryecoaaron -

The following lines are causing the php packages to pinned at 10 in /etc/apt/preferences.d/99raspberrypiorg which won't let them be upgraded. Package: * Pin: release n=stretch, origin archive.raspberrypi.org Pin-Priority: 10 Not sure why. I commented…
  • ryecoaaron -

The problem is caused by the pinning which is only a problem when php7.0-curl is installed (since there is no 7.0.27 package anymore). Checking more.
  • Currymunster -

you may well be right. it's a static ip address. i've put the netmask in but could not find where to put the gateway in - ie the routers address. Ive taken a screen shot of the error and hope it works on here??
  • omavoss -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Solutions to common problems.

Like (Post)
    Here is a list of problems with potential solutions (these videos may help as well): Problem #1: Web interface has missing fields and/or items showing that have been uninstalled. Solution #1: Clear your browser cache. Problem #2: I mounted the drive…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Quote from soerenderfor: “Nothing on the screen if i connect to the tinker board. ” Thanks for the report. Last try: I created another OMV image, this time with mainline (Armbian next branch) instead of Rockchip's 4.4 LTS kernel (default branch).…
  • omavoss -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 openmediavault-pxe first version now available for testing.

• iamaburrama -

Commented out the sources.list then ran apt-get update. Also attached previous requests.