Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• brotbox -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Installation Xu4 / HC2 Odroid.

Ok nice, after some changes on my network (router changed from 100 to 1000mb/s) and toogle "automatic cpu governor" it's much better now! I found some interesting info abaout our h1/2 & Xu4: odroid-xu4-with-openmediavault section cpu governor. Know i…
  • 0bw4n -

Replied to the thread Unable to start virtualbox service.

Since it's not just me, is it possible that there is something weird happening behind the scenes? If so, are there any other logs that I can provide that would be of assistance?
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x BUG - Trying to mount 2 USB Volumes rResults in Retrying 1 Mount.

I assume both USB devices have the same filesystem label.
  • ajaja -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Plugin or Docker CE Plex.

Now seems to be the best time to get your Docker on.
  • RPMan -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread core New User Guide - Getting Started with Openmediavault.

Like (Post)
    This link is to the unofficial user setup guide; Getting Started with Openmediavault. This user manual is targeted toward beginners who have experience with Windows or Apple PC's and some understanding of their…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x urbackup update is available.

Quote from takiyon: “I thought because it was a plugin based install that it did not automatically update itself. ” The plugin doesn't update the package and the package doesn't update itself either. You have to install the update from the Updates tab.
  • takiyon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x urbackup update is available.

I did not realize. I thought because it was a plugin based install that it did not automatically update itself. If that is the case I will stick to the urbackup plugin. My apologies. Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from takiyon: “due to the omv plugin…
  • majorpayne -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrading Hard Disks.

Quote from BFLK: “Hello, From my point of view, the only safe way to upgrade is to use another machine to create the new MD array, transfer the data, then move the array to the original system. The procedure that you pinpointed above is correct, but…
  • ellnic -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Omv filesystem ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mrperfektone: “what file format should I format during the process when I can choose more than one in nand-sata-install ” I would try btrfs first since that's what we use on all OS images for all ARM boards except Raspberries (there we…
  • TheLostSwede -

Liked Markess’s post in the thread Selecting Hardware for "New" NAS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheLostSwede: “Even second hand, the R630 seems to be going for around $2,000-3,000, so you'd be mad not to take it and put it up on eBay if nothing else. The Supermicro would most likely be the easiest one to work with, as you'll be able…
  • paddl82 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Docker TVHeadend TVKarte.

Quote from UncleH.: “Hallo zusammen, ich hatte gerade dasselbe Problem mit linuxserver/tvheadend:stable-4.0.9. Mir wurde auf der Weboberfläche unter "Configuration -> DVB Inputs -> TV adapters" kein Gerät angezeigt. Ich konnte das Problem wie folgt…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV Setup Videos.

youtu.be/n_JJvIcgyNE We will be installing Glances to get a live view of what is happening on our server. Watch this video if you don't have a shared folder set up. How to set up Simple File Sharing
  • mrperfektone -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Omv filesystem ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mrperfektone: “what file format should I format during the process when I can choose more than one in nand-sata-install ” I would try btrfs first since that's what we use on all OS images for all ARM boards except Raspberries (there we…
  • bikepope -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x tls.conf.

Thread
    Hallo Ich bekam immer diese Meldung nach der Neukonfiguration von FTP. Angefangen hat es nachdem ich auf SSL/TLS umgestellt hatte. handling possibly truncated configuration data at line 9 in tls.conf Habe zwar eine Lösung gefunden, aber vielleicht…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Omv filesystem ?.