Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• krimson -

Replied to the thread Raid5 will no longer mount - can't read super block.

Hm. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can try to remount this raid ?
  • YehudahHaMakabi -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x SMB very slow.

Thread
    I'm using an old ThinkPad X200 with a Intel 82567LM Gigabit Ethernet port, plugged into my router. speedtest.py gives anywhere from 90MB/s to 150MB/s, the device I'm copying from has similar speeds. Ran dd to check speed by making a 1GB /dev/zero file,…
  • @ all: From another board forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=31014 I was advised to disable VPU and HDMI output, which I did. Otherwise I tried to set up netconsole, which seemed to complicated to get working on the SSH level. I than found in the…
  • pinajj -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install.

done * # ls /etc/apt/sources.list.d graphics-drivers-ubuntu-ppa-cosmic.list megasync.list openmediavault.list? For me is late. Maybe tomorrow we can continue Thank you.
  • donh -

Move or delete this file megasync.list.save Also looks like you uncommented a few lines in openmediavault.list. Comment all but the first line till you get it working. Then you can play with it.
  • pinajj -

* deb packages.openmediavault.org/public arrakis main #deb downloads.sourceforge.net/project/openmediavault/packages arrakis main # # ## Uncomment the following line to add software from the proposed repository. deb
  • donh -

Post nano /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list
  • pinajj -

irc? freenode.net? * #ls /etc/apt/sources.list.d graphics-drivers-ubuntu-ppa-cosmic.list megasync.list megasync.list.save openmediavault.list Thank you for the patience.
  • donh -

Can you go to irc? freenode .net #openmediavault Post ls /etc/apt/sources.list.d
  • pinajj -

* apt-get --yes --auto-remove --show-upgraded --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --no-install-recommends --option Dpkg::Options::="--force-confdef" --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" --allow-unauthenticated install postfix…
  • donh -

• pinajj -

* :/home/joao# wget -O - packages.openmediavault.org/public/archive.key | apt-key add - --2018-05-22 23:15:49-- packages.openmediavault.org/public/archive.key Resolving packages.openmediavault.org (packages.openmediavault.org)...…
  • ddavis1086 -

Replied to the thread USB Backup PlugIn Error.

I reformatted the 4TB disk and tried it again. This time I added underscores instead of spaces in the Disk Label. Edited my backup requests and it worked. That much have been the issue. Seems to be working now. Thanks, Dennis
  • donh -

Try this wget -O - http://packages.openmediavault.org/public/archive.key | apt-key add -. Then apt-get --yes --auto-remove --show-upgraded --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --no-install-recommends --option Dpkg::Options::="--force-confdef"
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Freigaben fehlen nach Update.

Bitte poste de Ausgabe von Source Code (1 line)Wahrscheinlich wirst du zu den Usern gehören bei denen das Dateisystem nicht vom Kernel erkannt wird. Bisher haben wir keine Informationen unter welchen Umständen dies passiert. Welche Hardware verwendest…
  • moonmojo -

Replied to the thread SBC Buying Advice to run OMV.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from jerryfudd: “Basically, want to connect a TerraMaster USB3 RAID Enclosure link to a SBC for use as a NAS ” Why on earth? Those USB3 attached SPoFs (single points of failure) are way too expensive, aren't they. Just had a…
  • merkur -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Freigaben fehlen nach Update.

Thread
    Hallo Ich kann nach dem Upgrade nicht mehr auf Freigaben zugreifen. Wie ich auf der WebUI sehen konnte fehlt unter Datenspeicher/Dateisysteme meine "Medienplatte" unter Datenspeicher/RAID-Verwaltung ist sie aber noch vorhanden. Ich häng mal zwei…
  • riff-raff -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ellnic: “would it be possible to add a freeze/unfreeze checkbox etc to the extras kernel tab? ” The 4.1.7 version of omv-extras has buttons to hold/unhold the current kernel/headers (linux-image-$arch and linux-headers-$arch) and…
  • PepeOMV -

Replied to the thread My NAS move from FreeNAS Muad Dib to OMV on a new systems..

Some time has past and I made some progress but also encounters various time consuming issues with OMV. - I was able to mount my UFS disks readonly and copied all data to an external eSATA disk. I compared the result with diff -rq. first both UFS disk…
  • nero -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

Quote from cleimarcia: “Hello, unfortunately, I can not get the certificate. The following error message comes (look at #522) Port 80 and 443 in the router are open. My DynDNS only works over port 443 !!! What comes in the way? (Nginx?) Ps. I have…