Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• teiva -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Switch ISPs and lost internet connection on OMV server.

Like (Post)
    When you did omv-firstaid Option 1 did you tell it to use dhcp? What that should have done is reset eth0 which should then have broadcast a request to the router. The alternative is to set a static IP outside of the dhcp scope on the router, but you'll…
  • vbalazs -

Replied to the thread I cant share a port via Iptabless (Firewall).

But... if I share 21 port on my Win10 computer the forwarding works. If i do same settings on openmediavault then it is not working :/
  • hanscees -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x install on debian-stretch fails with systemd error.

thanks! But this is why I prefer to install my own software instead of pre-installed. Shame the install on debian edge does not work. Thank for the tip
  • JohnStiles -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from nfgb: “Hi, I'm planning buying an Nanopi M4 4Gb for OMV. I plan using OMV for smb sharing (I have 2 usb3 hdd), download manager and backup (Urbackup or Duplicati). Additionally I also plan to use the SBC for hostapd, tvheadend and home…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x install on debian-stretch fails with systemd error.

Make sure to read the notes on the download page. They contain imortant information. SSH login has to be enabled in web UI prior to usage: Services --> SSH --> Permit root login
  • hanscees -

is the default pass on ssh still openmediavault? Cause I cant log in as root
  • DaveSk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Partitaion starts at an offset of 3584 bytes.

If anyone else has this issue then I managed to get around this by installing version 3 and then upgrading
  • ryecoaaron -

I think the two routers is causing some of the problem and the fact that you don't specify an ip address on one of the routers to forward port 21 to doesn't make any sense to me how that would ever work.
  • hanscees -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x install on debian-stretch fails with systemd error.

Like (Post)
    How about: wget https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/OMV%204.x%20for%20Single%20Board%20Computers/OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz/download
  • macom -

How about: wget https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/OMV%204.x%20for%20Single%20Board%20Computers/OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz/download
  • hanscees -

it does not download on any browser on my linux. counter stays on 5 forever. Probably some tracker my network blocks. Is there an ftp-server or something or a direct link for curl?? wait... found it wget
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrading MB/CPU To Kaby Lake Info Needed.

There should be no problem running your existing install on the new hardware other than the possibility that the network adapter might have to be reconfigured. Run this command and select item number 1 if needed: sudo omv-firstaid
  • vbalazs -

MRjAQY8.png RjFDpEU.png ( Helyi: Local Ip cím: IP Adress Kezdő port: Starter Port Befejező port: Finish Port Külső = External Prot: Protocol Leírás: Description Engedélyezve: Allowed? The first router IP addres is 192.168.0.18. In TP Link…
  • latimeria -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x pci-e sata ata card.

Thread
    Hello, anyone there who can suggest a pci-e sata 3 + ata card working out of the box? Thank you
  • Drake008 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Error after and by installation of ZFS Addon.

Thread
    forum.openmediavault.org/index…84b1ec1587239d4efbb2f62f7 When I instralled the Addon I got also an error (No such DIrectory). I cannot uninstall the ZFS Addon it is as it was not installed.
  • ANACKY99 -

Im currently running on Intel Core i5 3200, 8GB Ram Asus MB , 120 GB OS SSD ,16tb Sata Data
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud.

@syrusstk Well I deleted my letsencrypt container, but it will not let me create a new one with port 443 forwarded to 444 because that port forwarding is in use by the nextcloud container.
  • gderf -

You don't say what your current hardware is so it's not possible to give you a good answer.
  • ANACKY99 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Upgrading MB/CPU To Kaby Lake Info Needed.

Thread
    Hi Love The Open Media Platform,Im Currently Running Version 4 and i'm considering moving my OMV/Plex setup To a new build as my current hardware is becoming somewhat out of date so would like to know first off is OMV compatible With Intel's 8th Gen…
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud.

First time when I configured my server with letsencrypt and nextcloud, everything worked from the first try but when I reinstalled my server for some reason it gave me a lot of trouble, nginx was not helping spent a full night and still did not manage…