Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• booga -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Create iptables rules in CLI.

Well... I think it's good for the different stages. However, I have another question: is it necessary to manage docker with iptables ? When I do an iptable-save, I notice that there are already many rules about Docker (Hidden Content)
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk unmount after reboot.

You have to provide some information about your system, so others can help. I have a similar problem on my HC2. I solved it by adding mount -a as scheduled job during boot.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread Why should you use or not use dockers.

is the actual & future way to install apps, plug-ins where deprecated for next OMV5, so it's a good step to start to use dockers.
  • razvanrudy -

Posted the thread Why should you use or not use dockers.

Thread
    Hi all , so the question is why should I use dockers ? Is there any advantage ?
  • edterbak -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoppel118: “Regards Hoppel ” Thanks anyway, this zfs_member has come up before and after further searching there is a thread that explains how to deal with it. Had the same problem myself whilst adding an additional drive, but for me not…
  • edterbak -

Liked hoppel118’s post in the thread howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Quote from geaves: “The giveaway here is the drives will not mount for the following reason; sdb zfs_member └─sdb1 zfs_member sdc zfs_member └─sdc1 zfs_member sdd zfs_member └─sdd1 zfs_member They are part of a zfs pool which would…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

I can remember it to be that way Source Code (1 line)The part after and including the colon isn't really necessary
  • dikkepanda -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Disk unmount after reboot.

Thread
    When I reboot my omv, the external hard disk is unmount. After reboot I can manually mount it via the GUI without any problems.
  • geaves -

What might be incorrect is the extra arguments, I can understand -d and why @flmaxey has used that, but the invalid format implies that a format is not set correctly, i.e. capital letters rather than lower case. The -d makes sense, but it could be that…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Flash Memory Plugin and Plex -.

1. No. The flash plugin radically reduce the amount of writes a fresh install does to the rootfs on the flash memory. But there is nothing to stop writes to the rootfs if you install additional plugins or other software. For instance Plex. 2. In my Plex…
  • suresh -

Wrote a comment on mbesar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    nice
  • suresh -

Now follows ryecoaaron.

Follow
  • suresh -

Now follows davidh2k.

Follow
  • suresh -

Wrote a comment on suresh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello guys, If you are looking for the government job and especially you want to do the job in the railway then you have to visit my site to know about the latest railway job notification.
  • skyline1 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error after install.

I think I have found the cause of this problem When I updated it loaded the Linux 4.18.0 Kernel which was the default restart Kernel On the next restart I hit space on the boot screen to stop the timer and selected the 4.14.0 Kernel and booted…
  • cezargradianu -

Replied to the thread New to OMV and Rasberry pi 3 b+.

Got it to work. Thank you guys! Issue with the sharing. I’m doing the windows share and Mac share, but I created a user and went to set read and write on that user for the shared folders yet when I access the folder I can only read. Any ideas?
  • tr3bjockey -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Motherboard suggestion for OMV with PLEX transcoding.

I saw this site that tells you if your motherboard is compatible with Debian. kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/ASUS/M5A99FX+PRO+R2.0 I check our motherboard and noticed that ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller did not have a "yes" next to it. I do have a usb…
  • Enable SSH with Public Key Authentication (Securing remote webUI access to OMV) Intro This guide covers how to enable ssh access in omv with PKA, this will secure access to the text console to allow only the person who has the private key to access…
  • cruachan -

Hi TechnoDadLife, Can I ask was it the same docker image (vimagick/mpd) that you were trying to setup or another one?. And if it was the same one did you get further than me (ie did you get the container to run but failed to get it configured correctly)…