Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

i have an error when i create the sharing folder...
  • Mr.Grape -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from indragm: “thanks to @tkaiser and @flmaxey who lead me to here and made me realize that raspi is not the only SBM fitting for OMV. Been using raspberrypi for ages, but recently I had an issue where one of my external hdd attached to it lose a…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Midnight commander lässt sich nicht installieren.

Wenn du in OMV eine feste IP einstellst, mußt du die IP von deinem Router als DNS Server eintragen. Ggf. zusätzlich noch einen weiteren DNS server, z.B. 8.8.8.8 oder 1.1.1.1 forum.openmediavault.org/index…655760dde2018e10d44c5337d
  • strix -

danke für die Info habs aber jetz selber herausgefunden. Die netzwerkschnittstelle war schuld deshalb konnte ich auch keine Erweiterungen installieren hab jetzt es wieder auf dhcp gestellt und die feste ip über meinen router fest gemacht.
  • macom -

Du kannst übrigens den Text aus Putty kopieren und im Forum einfügen. Läßt sich DEUTLICH besser lesen. Sobald der Text in Putty markiert ist, wird er in die Zwischenablage kopiert und kann von dort eingefügt werden. Am besten mit der Funktion Code…
  • macom -

Was passiert, wenn du apt-get update ausführst? Wenn es fehler gibt, deutet das auf Probleme mit DNS hin. Falls nicht, war vielleicht der Server gerade nicht verfügbar.
  • liv913 -

Liked Reed’s post in the thread OMV 2.x My Guide to Debugging Disk Spin-ups.

Like (Post)
    I was having some difficulty with a disk spinning up periodically and in the process of debugging it I created a small shell script which others might find useful if they have the same problem. What it does: - It writes out buffered data to the disk -…
  • hoppel118 -

• hoppel118 -

Liked .H.’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Like (Post)
    yep ! that's great & workin' ;) thanks ! now i need to buid the access & permission ? can i rebuilt like a new configuration ? or i need to recreate like it was before ? thanks
  • strix -

Posted the thread Midnight commander lässt sich nicht installieren.

Thread
    hallo Leute kenn sich jmd mit dem midnight commander aus weil bei meiner Installation komm nach dem ich apt-get install mc eingegeben habe dieser Fehler. früher hat das auf anhieb funktioniert. danke schonmal :)
  • .H. -

yep ! that's great & workin' ;) thanks ! now i need to buid the access & permission ? can i rebuilt like a new configuration ? or i need to recreate like it was before ? thanks
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Shared HDD suddenly goes missing.

Quote from indragm: “it says Device does not contain a recognized partition table. Does this mean the partition table has somehow corrupted and became unreadable ” That would be my understanding yes, but as @flmaxey has been assisting you I suggest you…
  • hoppel118 -

You don’t need to know the pool name. Like @p3s_29 wrote, press the button to import the pool, activate both options and you should be fine. forum.openmediavault.org/index…655760dde2018e10d44c5337d
  • hoppel118 -

Liked p3s_29’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Like (Post)
    Você já tentou importar os POOLS? prntscr.com/kxjei0
  • hoppel118 -

Liked p3s_29’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Like (Post)
    Quote from .H.: “yes, even i don't remember the pool's name ?” Não precisa lembrar, ele importa automático Mas tem que marcar as opções Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A5000 usando o Tapatalk
  • indragm -

Quote from geaves: “Quote from indragm: “reattached the external hdd to omv, but now it doesn't detect the partition at all, listed under /dev/sda/ but no partition ” ssh into the Pi and do fdisk /dev/sda this will give the partition table on that…
  • indragm -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

thanks to @tkaiser and @flmaxey who lead me to here and made me realize that raspi is not the only SBM fitting for OMV. Been using raspberrypi for ages, but recently I had an issue where one of my external hdd attached to it lose a partition, and poof,…
  • geaves -

Quote from indragm: “reattached the external hdd to omv, but now it doesn't detect the partition at all, listed under /dev/sda/ but no partition ” ssh into the Pi and do fdisk /dev/sda this will give the partition table on that disk
  • indragm -

can we go back to why my external hdd suddenly has no partition first? lol
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Quote from flmaxey: “I took a page from your book and built OMV on another AMD machine. ” :thumbsup: I don't think there is anything wrong with using old hardware, if it's going to do a specific job within a SOHO environment, particularly like yours having a low…