Recent Activities

• Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker no way to be found new Raspberry install.

Quote from flmaxey: “Quote from Nefertiti: “I am using dietpi on the RPI for pihole. ” Awesome. :) This is a good use for an R-PI. Backup the SD-card to an image file, and you're set.Updating Pi-hole on the Diet-PI is easy - it works as it would on any…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Since you seem a bit more contrite now, if you're truly having an issue because the kernel image on OMV the OMV ISO, you can download the current mini ISO for Debian Stretch, do a minimal install, and then install OMV on top of it. The official Debian…
  • Peter.Weyland -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Peter.Weyland: “I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off Debian means OMV hardware support lags far behind the other mainstream distro's? ” The ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which I guess a bit behind others BUT…
  • Peter.Weyland -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Peter.Weyland: “I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off Debian means OMV hardware support lags far behind the other mainstream distro's? ” The ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which I guess a bit behind others BUT as soon as you update…
  • flmaxey -

Quote from Nefertiti: “I am using dietpi on the RPI for pihole. ” Awesome. :) This is a good use for an R-PI. Backup the SD-card to an image file, and you're set. Updating Pi-hole on the Diet-PI is easy - it works as it would on any direct install.
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Ignore existing files...

Quote from flyinjoe13: “I am using the Rsync option from the left side menu tree. I don't know if that's a plugin or not. It was always there from the time I installed OMV I think. So if I understand you correctly, I don't have to worry about adding…
  • flyinjoe13 -

I am using the Rsync option from the left side menu tree. I don't know if that's a plugin or not. It was always there from the time I installed OMV I think. So if I understand you correctly, I don't have to worry about adding that extra option. Just…
  • flyinjoe13 -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Ignore existing files...

Like (Post)
    Quote from flyinjoe13: “I am rsync'ing my Movie directory to a backup OMV server. Everything is going fine but taking forever because of the large amount of data being sync'd. For the next time, I only want to sync what is new not the entire…
  • Romaric ANDRE -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Update.

Je me suis posé cette question aussi, j'ai suivi ce tutoriel: akril.net/2018/04/14/mettre-a-…rveur-plex-ubuntu-debian/ Et la manipulation un très bien fonctionné! Je suis maintenant en 1.15.2.793
  • nikdav9 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x IPV4 Address.

Also, I did an IP scan I learned my OMV's IPv4 address and I still can't log access through web GUI.
  • nikdav9 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x IPV4 Address.

Thread
    after installing OMV when i type in "ip addr" i only get a ipv6 address under my wireless connection. "ifconfig" does nothing - command not recognized I can't access the web gui without a IPV4 address. Did I miss something during setup?…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from flyinjoe13: “I am rsync'ing my Movie directory to a backup OMV server. Everything is going fine but taking forever because of the large amount of data being sync'd. For the next time, I only want to sync what is new not the entire…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Peter.Weyland: “I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off Debian means OMV hardware support lags far behind the other mainstream distro's? ” The ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which I guess a bit behind others BUT…
  • KM0201 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Peter.Weyland: “I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off Debian means OMV hardware support lags far behind the other mainstream distro's? ” The ISO uses the 4.9 kernel which I guess a bit behind others BUT as soon as you update…
  • ryecoaaron -

• MickBurke -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x URBackup Server NEWBIE.

That's what it feels like! And like if it would work, it'll work... I'll look out for the video, thanks!
  • Nefertiti -

• Peter.Weyland -

Liked Peter.Weyland’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Like (Post)
    Hello OMV community. I booted from USB, the latest 4 ver OMV available on Sourceforge. First splash screen with a list of selections is fine. Press enter on 'Install' and I get corrupted unreadable video. I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off…
  • Peter.Weyland -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Installer screen corrupted video - kernel parameters?.

Thread
    Hello OMV community. I booted from USB, the latest 4 ver OMV available on Sourceforge. First splash screen with a list of selections is fine. Press enter on 'Install' and I get corrupted unreadable video. I'm guessing the dogged insistence on basing off…
  • flyinjoe13 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Ignore existing files...

Thread
    I am rsync'ing my Movie directory to a backup OMV server. Everything is going fine but taking forever because of the large amount of data being sync'd. For the next time, I only want to sync what is new not the entire directory again. To do this do I…