Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• flmaxey -

Wrote a comment on flmaxey’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Rahul -

Replied to the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Sure, will try the troubleshoots and post the results here.
  • Rahul -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rahul: “Should I reinstall omv? ” No, but have a look at this thread
  • goatmax -

Posted the thread pcie video card.

Thread
    Hi, I've been a happy user of OMV for several years now, had my 990fx / sempron 190x2 setup running fine with no video card fitted (removed it once all up and running in basement to reduce power consumption). Now since re-installing on new ssd Ive got…
  • topi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?.

Thanks ryecoaaron for getting back on this. A typical use case for me and perhaps others is: 1. pre-exec script: service application ABC stop 2. start rsnapshot to back directories which belong to ABC 3. post-exec script: service application ABC…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) Install OMV5 on Debian 10 (Buster) OMV 5.x (development).

You can install the archive key and install it.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) Install OMV5 on Debian 10 (Buster) OMV 5.x (development).

Quote from votdev: “I can't confirm that, the vagrant box is using exactly the same script as the guide in the forum. ” The vagrant Buster image must have extra packages and/or repos then. I'm quite familiar with installing OMV and it doesn't work…
  • votdev -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from votdev: “You are not using the OMV package repo ” Myself and a couple others had the same problem. Is there another repo other than what is in your OMV 5 install guide? And speaking of that, you can't add a repo…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?.

Quote from topi: “May I ask for placing a feature request for this feature: add the possibility to configure pre and post execution scripts (cmd_postexec and cmd_preexec) in the rsnapshot plugin? ” Sure. Can I ask what your use case is? Quote from…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from votdev: “You are not using the OMV package repo ” Myself and a couple others had the same problem. Is there another repo other than what is in your OMV 5 install guide? And speaking of that, you can't add a repo without it being trusted…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x My docker died.

Quote from itsmyst: “Does OMV run regular docker or docker-compose? ” docker. docker-compose is just a script but is not installed by the plugin.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Quote from Rahul: “Should I reinstall omv? ” No, but have a look at this thread
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x My docker died.

Can you try and see if you have something else running on 2812 netstat -ltnp | grep -w ':2812' or lsof -i :2812 or fuser 2812/tcp
  • Rahul -

Wrote a comment on Rahul’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Just wandering in the waters of OMV and Rpi
  • esbeeb -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Quote from esbeeb: “The soldering looked a bit sloppy. I scratched between all the pins carefully for that USB port, in case a subtle electrical connection across the pins was happening. ” Yes, that was the fix. Thanks for the tip that it was…
  • votdev -

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Upgrade error : openmediavault (4.1.13-1).

Please execute the following command and post the output. Shell-Script (1 line)
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Can't boot after installing HBA.

Quote from lvikstrom: “If I remove the drives in the HBA it boots again. ” You might your answer in here
  • flygrmn -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (development) Install OMV5 on Debian 10 (Buster) OMV 5.x (development).

Thread
    Hallo, I tried the install on Buster Alpha3 and get the following error. The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault : Depends: php-pam but it is not going to be installed Depends: salt-minion (>= 2018.3.3) but it is not going to be…
  • esbeeb -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Quote from tkaiser: “You can't fix hardware issues by using different software ” I contemplated which hardware might be the problem. I hooked my external hard drive enclosures up to my laptop and did some testing. They seem to be perfect. I…