Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• majorpayne -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge.

• flmaxey -

@majorpayne and @flvinny521 What are your image id's for sonarr? I have 41feef15f927 loaded
  • majorpayne -

sigh, now i'm getting 192.168.0.15 refused to connect. when attempting port 8989 or 8112
  • Tinyserver -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Initial setup and PIA VPN on Odroid HC2.

Thread
    Hello all, I am totally new to OMV and just got an Odroid HC2 to store all my media. I see there is an OpenVPN client in OMV. Can this client be configured with a killswitch, so if my VPN is down it kills OMV internet connection? Since OMV is based on…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Drives are not showing under RAID.

Check with command blkid in terminal. If both drives show there the raid section won’t dispaly them as they have fs or partition signatures.
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread Plex Docker OMV 4.0 Arrakis.

I prefer Docker for everything. But I am biased. See here.
  • flvinny521 -

OK @majorpayne. As I mentioned before, all of my path mapping is done in a single storage container, which is then attached to every other container. The paths are s follows: forum.openmediavault.org/index…8a58383d307f4d9c48cc26d5c I use rutorrent…
  • user108 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Drives are not showing under RAID.

Thread
    I have a helios4 with 2 x WD Red HDDs of the same type and size (NASWare 2 & 3) and none of those drives show up under the RAID section in OMV. They both show up under file systems as ext4. I tried wiping one of them, but it made no difference. I tried…
  • python bug, solved but don't sure for which version. On OMV4 is 3.5.3 bugs.python.org/issue29519
  • RainerUwe -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Autoshutdown and TVHeadend SleepScript wont work.

@Huberer Thank you! I made those changes and in the autoshutdown log, I can see, that it is now using 'systemctl suspend' as shutdown command. After I send a wol it woke up and to my surprise this time TV-Headend was running. Before the modification,…
  • OrbitPI -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) I need a install tutorial for Odroid XU4.

Quote from macom: “Did you get the image from here? sourceforge.net/projects/openm…lt/files/Odroid%20images/ Make sure to read an understand the instructions on that page. Also watch the videos ryecoaaron has linked. In a nut shell the process is like…
  • Ch3fk0ch -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Access to W10 shared folder.

Hi, today i had time to check it but there is no "omv-remotemount" (and yes i use omv-extras). I want to copy files with midnightcommander at the server from a windows share to the server.
  • ZanosG -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Suggestion on the set up. RAID or?.

Quote from gderf: “There is the Union File Systems plugin that provides a basic implementation, but I do not use it. See the documentation available here: github.com/trapexit/mergerfs ” Thank you.
  • strix -

Replied to the thread Omv Server Kopiergeschwindigkeiten.

sry ,das mit 100mbps meine natürlich Mbit Anschluss schön wärs wenn ich so viel hätt. Also ist das völlig normal das man mit dem 100mbit Anschluss nur 15mbps erreicht? .Dann werd ich das mal genauer anschauen Danke dir :)
  • majorpayne -

Because every once in a while sonarr doesn't move a show over, I can only assume it's because of this error You are running an old and unsupported version of Mono. Please upgrade Mono for improved stability. The last time i attempted to update mono i…
  • strix -

Liked Stramm’s post in the thread Omv Server Kopiergeschwindigkeiten.

Like (Post)
    Ich komme mit Deinen Geschwindigkeitsangaben nicht ganz klar. Zuerst sollte dir klar sein, dass bei einer 100 MBit Verbindung ca. 12,5 Megabyte / sec übertragen werden. Evtl. hat das ja schon Deine Frage beantwortet. Auf jeden Fall solltest Du Dein…
  • schnedan -

Replied to the thread My fanless NAS.

hi, my selfbuild is much older, not fanless, but provides for 6 SATA Ports + a single old parallel IDE (which is sufficient for System partition...) currently I use 3 SATA Ports for a Raid (which also results in a good throughput of the Network…
  • schnedan -

Liked jollyrogr’s post in the thread My fanless NAS.

Like (Post)
    I think we have differing opinions about what "future-proof" means, but I'm glad you're happy with it. ^^
  • schnedan -

Liked Stramm’s post in the thread Omv Server Kopiergeschwindigkeiten.

Like (Post)
    Ich komme mit Deinen Geschwindigkeitsangaben nicht ganz klar. Zuerst sollte dir klar sein, dass bei einer 100 MBit Verbindung ca. 12,5 Megabyte / sec übertragen werden. Evtl. hat das ja schon Deine Frage beantwortet. Auf jeden Fall solltest Du Dein…
  • flmaxey -

Quote from majorpayne: “I've uploaded my file structure in case it helps you help me :) I'm going to remake the docker containers in case i missed a step. ” While setting up some hardware and OMV for docker tests, I noticed and installed both sonarr…