Recent Activities

• Kritta -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NGINX Reverse proxy + vitual hosts.

I'm trying to set up a reverse proxy so that subdomain.mydomain.com is redirected to another computer on my internal network. I have a router that directs external requests on port 80 and 443 to my OMV/Nextcloud server. This works fine. I have…
  • pwepwe973 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved MyWebSQL : Unable to connect.

Hello community, Excuse my bad english.I am French speaking. I have encountered the same problem for 4 days. I have tried all the previous procedures, reinstall the system.I am under omv 4, in ssh with "mysql -u root -p" I also connect but via MyWebSql…
  • chriz77 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x ASUS XG-C100C with OMV.

Hi, will this nic work with OMV4.x? Thx! Chris
  • Robby -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Kimsufi dedicated server.

Thread
    Hello community, Excuse my bad english.I am French speaking. I have a dedicated server with a single hard drive of 500Gb. I installed Debian 9.4 thanks to the management interface of my dedicated then OMV with SSH. In OMV I can see my hard drive of 500Gb…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Docker Plugin.

Ok after the debug log output I just checked the watchtower log file: Source Code (9 lines)It appears that Heimdall has updated....so why the errors in the debug log. Also by adding --cleanup into Command under Extra Arguments watchtower will remove…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Found the solution under extra arguments there is a an option Command in there you enter --cleanup --interval 21100 then once the container is running under the column Command you get /watchtower --cleanup --interval 21100
  • AlphaZev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OS Drive almost full due to Docker.

Just want to say thank you for finding this and sharing it. I have 2 servers with 72GB SSD's for the OS's, and recently installed Resilio-Sync. The log files were over 68gb and maxed out my OS drives, not letting me access the webUI. I FTP'd in to the…
  • dant220 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x "Missing" RAID filesystem.

Seagate IronWolf 4TB 3.5 Internal NAS HDD SATA 6Gb/s (ST4000VN008) same issue here.
  • tlauvaidemnepo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rsnapshot needs to much space on target.

Hey, I experience exactly the same. The same configuration was working and after migration to OMV 4 (current version) the backup doesn*t create Hardlinks anymore. I compared some files from the current backup and the one before and although its the same…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Latest Docker plugin update.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from TechnoDadLife: “For the future of docker, I found this: Cockpit ” I've been testing cockpit for months on my omv test VM. It doesn't seem to have any docker features that I can find. It is more for managing one…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unable to install plugins.

• satanas17 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unable to install plugins.

Quote from macom: “In case you want to try a different mirror: openmediavault.readthedocs.io/…pt.html?highlight=sources ” Hi, Thanks for advice...everything is good to collect...It's my first attempt with OMV and it,s for a friend who's not really…
  • satanas17 -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Unable to install plugins.

Like (Post)
    In case you want to try a different mirror: openmediavault.readthedocs.io/…pt.html?highlight=sources
  • tylerism -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Transmission-OpenVPN & Mullvad. Needs Helps !.

I have also followed the guide and I have Mullvad VPN but hade to use to bridged mode to make it work with Plex and also disable IPV6. Under extra arguments I used this to disable ipv6. --sysctl net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=0
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Well reinstalled dietpi and this time installed Pi-hole from the software menu, added unbound and seems to be working Ok will leave this for a change over tomorrow. Will also have to get another SD card purely for backup purposes. I've got other issues…
  • lucserre -

Replied to the thread Resolved web interface gone wrong.

Indeed - id10t error. Disregard. Nothing to see here... (thanks...)
  • curtix -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cant access OMV via Hostname.

On windows its in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc - you will need to run notepad as administrator and then browse to that folder. Once there you might not see the file so type hosts in the open context box at the bottom when you "open" while in notepad.…
  • claudio98 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Client & Host on same computer with VirtualBox.

Thread
    Hi, not so sure how to explain what I try to do, but I hope it makes sense. I have a Debian Linux Computer and run OMV on it. I use the VirtualBox plugin. Over the browser I can access my virtual machines from any pc connected in the network, including…
  • MerAnges -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x crash omv-mkconf and omv-update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from foresthus: “after the try mentioned by ryecoaaron, I had to install my nas again. Nothing was working after that. It was not that much work to do. ” The command I gave you should not have done anything wrong. Your system was borked…
  • MerAnges -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error when I try apt-get update on Odroid-XU4.

Ok I remove /etc/apt/sources.list.d/kyle1117-ubuntu-ppa-cosmic.list and this problem is solved :) And I run wget -O /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/python/cpython/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6/Lib/weakref.py to…