Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Remote Mount plugin OK but no Share Folder ?.

Quote from sam_scade: “Yes in Update Management I clicked Check ” You need to enable omv-extras testing repo then. Based on feedback on github, it doesn't seem like it fixed the nfsv4 issue though.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsnapshot error (after last update of the plugin?).

Quote from macom: “But I am still not able to edit the job in the GUI of OMV. ” That is broken and I haven't had a chance to fix it.
  • sam_scade -

• adid -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4.1.9, PXE plugin doesn't present any images to install.

• adid -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4.1.9, PXE plugin doesn't present any images to install.

Like (Post)
    The site that provides the list (and images) is down. The images haven't been updated in a long time either. So, you would be better off to add files on your own.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with Easy Backup solution.

Quote from raven66: “There a SyncThing plugin. Can it be used to make backups? ” It could, but Syncthing doesn't directly apply to this thread. SyncThing is geared toward sync'ing multiple devices (pc/phone/tablet) or multiple network locations with…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4.1.9, PXE plugin doesn't present any images to install.

The site that provides the list (and images) is down. The images haven't been updated in a long time either. So, you would be better off to add files on your own.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from sam_scade: “wich one ? remote mount ? ” Yes Quote from sam_scade: “how to update it ? do I have to load an upgrade ? which one ? I did not seen any thing about remote mount in omv update manager ” Did you click the Check button?
  • sam_scade -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Remote Mount plugin OK but no Share Folder ?.

Like (Post)
    I updated the plugin to support nfs v4.
  • sam_scade -

Hello ryecoaaron Yes i'm considering the upgrade gradually, but before i'm testing omv4 ;) Sorry, i'm not sure to understand well "I updated the plugin to support nfs v4." - wich one ? remote mount ? - how to update it ? do I have to load an upgrade ?…
  • adid -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4.1.9, PXE plugin doesn't present any images to install.

Thread
    Hi, I installed OMV 4.1.9 and installed PXE plugin. In the images tab I get no images to install. Pressing update deosn't help either. Any ideas?
  • Charles741 -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.5 motionEye.

MotionEye is a web frontend for the motion daemon, written in Python. You can support the development of motionEye by making a small donation. mobdro
  • Frepke -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Sharing folders/files over internet.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Frepke: “@tkaiser normally I use FTP for transferring data to the NAS ” Ok, then please forget about me mentioning Samba. Disclaimer: I'm a network and server guy and for me only protocols are an option where clients can…
  • Frepke -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Sharing folders/files over internet.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frepke: “@tkaiser normally I use FTP for transferring data to the NAS ” Ok, then please forget about me mentioning Samba. Disclaimer: I'm a network and server guy and for me only protocols are an option where clients can directly open stuff…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Sharing folders/files over internet.

Quote from Frepke: “@tkaiser normally I use FTP for transferring data to the NAS ” Ok, then please forget about me mentioning Samba. Disclaimer: I'm a network and server guy and for me only protocols are an option where clients can directly open stuff…
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Network over Smartphone.

Also tut mir leid, aber auch nach mehrmaligem durchlesen bin ich nicht schlauer als vorher. Was versuchst du zu tun? Deine OMV Hardware ins W-Lan einbinden? Das Handy als Hotspot verwenden? Wenn das Gerät einen anderen Adressbereich verwendet, kannst…
  • tmihai20 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x SMART Status unknown.

I just upgraded to OMV 4 yesterday. I am in the same situation, I run OMV from an oDroid XU4, updated everything (kernel included). I am using a USB 3 3.5 inches external HDD that had SMART information on OMV 3.
  • Frepke -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Quote from nghiacc: “After get OMV up and running on my HC1, I am unable to create a shared folder. The Device droplist does not show anything to pickup! Pls see attachment. Anyone has the same issue? ” Did you mount a physical disc?
  • nghiacc -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

How is the NanoPC T4? I am about to take one. Look interesting specs. Just wonder on their support as I don't have good experience with them.
  • nghiacc -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Like (Post)
    Rockchip RK3399 is a pretty interesting ARM SoC since not only featuring true Gigabit Ethernet (able to achieve 940 Mbits/sec in both directions), two USB2 and two (UAS capable) USB3 SuperSpeed ports but also a PCIe implementation (PCIe 2.x with 4 lanes…